This is not a chain hotel so no one notice it. It's quite small (about 40-50 units, bungalow style), right next door to Novotel Benoa, charming courtyard, very clean and quiet, with free internet access at lobby, rooms are neat and spacious with local touch, bathroom is small with only shower, but we were fine with it. Staff are very nice and helpful. Hotel has one restaurant right in front of beach serving very good food, breakfast is buffet style, you can order anything from the menu, we ate dinner there too, excellent food and nice setting. It's also at a very convenient location, there are many restaurants, shops, convenient stores and money exchange within steps away. Hotel's beach is not long, and lots of water activities next to its beach, so it can get noisy when boats pass by, lots of seaweeds in water, swimming is ok though, and they also have a swimming pool. Lots of taxi outside of hotel if you need to go anywhere. Hotel's rate is very reasonable, for less than $100 including breakfast and tax is a very good deal. We enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- as per 1st of November we're change our property name become COOEE Bali Reef Resort. many thanks & best Regard's sigit w / resort manager ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your COOEE Bali Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bali Reef Hotel Tanjung Benoa
- COOEE Bali Reef Resort Tanjung Benoa