Sadara Boutique Beach Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Conrad Bali(Tanjung Benoa)
US$320
US$205
  • Pool
Matahari Terbit Bali Deluxe Bungalows(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$47
US$517
US$415
Agoda.com
Novotel Bali Benoa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$105
US$119
US$105
Agoda.com
Bali Tropic Resort and Spa(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$511
Travelocity
Grand Mirage Resort & Thalasso Spa - Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$108
Hotels.com
The Sakala Resort Bali(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$482
US$109
COOEE Bali Reef Resort(Tanjung Benoa)(Great Value!)
US$64
US$182
HotelsClick
All reviewskind villa bintangclassic roomcomplimentary foot massagenusa duapool barwater sportsroyal suitedeluxe roomnice sizeprivate beachbreakfast was includedthe breakfast areabeautiful poolrooms are largewelcome drinkbig poollow tide
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Booked the hotel even though reviews were mixed. But as I was on a budget, it was cheap and value.

Location was a bit out of the way, not directly on Nusa Dua but on Benoa, not that it mattered to me as it was a refreshing change from Kuta where it was overcrowded. But there were free shuttle services to Nusa Dua (which I didn't take).

Service was tip top, the staff were friendly and helpful - especially since I was trying to get to Jimbaran on 2 days.

Rooms were awesome! I stayed on the second floor with a balcony - view of the garden with a glimpse of the pool and beach. It was also big and spacious. Lovely!

The swimming pool was good. But on day 2, I decided to stay the whole day on the beach instead. It was not good as some that I have visited but it was nice to laze around and just let the breeze blow.

All in all, a value for money place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank starzdevil
Reviewed 4 December 2013 via mobile

Big rooms, rooms are bit old fashioned, but clean. Friendly staff. Beach is not as nice as in Nusa Dua. Shuttle buses from hotel to Nusa Dua. Free wifi. Massage is too soft for me. Reasonable priced. Swimmingpool is nice. Mostly australian and Russian guests. Breakfast is ok. Could be better.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I thought long and hard before making this booking - read the Trip Advisor reviews and noted the price, comments and rating.
I went ahead and made the booking and emailed the hotel regarding airport transfers - initially the response advised that the cost was approximately $20 AUD. Due to a flight reschedule with the Airline, I had to change the booking and advised the hotel accordingly. I then emailed three times to confirm the airport transfer - no response.
When I arrived in Bali, there was no driver so I took a cab to the hotel.
Check in was fine and the staff were very friendly and I was allocated a room very close to the pool (129).
The hotel is located in Tanjung Benoa - definitely not Nusa Dua but it is within easy walking distance to restaurants, bars, shops and money changers.
Extra care needs to be taken on the footpaths as they are in need of repair.

The grounds were well kept and the pool was very clean.
There are lots of water sports in the area but I was not disturbed by the noise of the boats and jet skis.

The room was spacious and clean.
However I observed the following:
The furniture was very worn;
Linen in need of replacement;
Only two pillows on the bed;
Very poor lighting in the room;
Poor natural lighting;
Limited toiletries;
No face washers;
WiFi in the room was not satisfactory;
The breakfast was very average and flies were plentiful.
On one morning I asked for poached eggs - the presentation was poor.

The first night, I went to the bar and noticed that I was the only person there. The bars and restaurant are open and there was an issue with moths and mosquitos. I asked if I could take a drink back to my room but that was denied.

This hotel is probably suited to families and those who are not expecting any 'extras' or luxury. I decided to check out after three nights - it was just not for me as a 'solo' traveller.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank TracieCC
Villa B, General Manager at Sadara Boutique Beach Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2013

Dear Tracie,

We are thank you very much for your comment..it was very use full for us. We promise to make any improve on it in the next future.

Kind regards,
Dayu/GM

Reviewed 30 November 2013

This is an older, old school Balinese Hotel. Our kids stayed here while we were in the timeshare next door. The hotel upgraded them to a suite, for no extra charge, an added bonus. We had a nice evening at their Bali Dance Night, and spent a nice day at the pool. Staff were lovely and polite, rooms are clean, and well priced for the location. The water sports are outside front on the beach, also well priced. You can hire a boat charter to islands for the day very cheaply from these guys. For a cheap stay in Tanjung Benoa on the beach, would recommend, not 5 star but pleasant.

Room Tip: Near to the beach
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Macafamily
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We needed somewhere to stay before we could book into our timeshare - this place is awesome - wonderful complementary foot massage for welcome - great grounds - awesome pool - breakfast was included - my family really enjoyed the breakfast - water sports are just up from hotel - a great path for walking along the beach - we will stay here again -

Room Tip: If you are not satisfied with the room given - it pays to go and speak with reception - don't show any agitation - just disappointment - be courteous at all times
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family