Have stayed here a few times over the past 12 years, but this is the first time back in the last 3 years. It is definitely one of my favourite places to stay in London. The staff are so incredibly welcoming, helpful and friendly. The rooms are lovely and quiet and cosy, with very comfy bed. Delicious breakfast with lots of choice. It is in a good location near Kew Gardens, and with some great walks along the river into Richmond. I can't wait to have another reason to stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just like the coaching inns of old, we provide a relaxed home-from-home for locals and visitors alike - and if you're staying with us, you can be assured of all the comforts and luxuries you'd expect from the best modern accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your The Coach and Horses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coach And Horses Hotel Richmond-Upon-Thames
- Coach And Horses Richmond