Evening meal , after a day at the archives and a walk on the river. A pint was in order, and the barbecue was heating up , life was good . Good food , good service , atomsphere of a good neighborhood with a library Watson would love . The swordfish was ,deluxe , very good salads and my second night chicken was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just like the coaching inns of old, we provide a relaxed home-from-home for locals and visitors alike - and if you're staying with us, you can be assured of all the comforts and luxuries you'd expect from the best modern accommodation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your The Coach and Horses reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Coach And Horses Hotel Richmond-Upon-Thames
- Coach And Horses Richmond