Booked a couple of units for a family trip. Pleased we booked well in advance as it is popular and that's partly because of its boutique size. CD/radio and microwave did not work - took a couple of days to get sorted, but hardly a show stopper. Garden bungalow was private and quiet (except for the ubiquitous roosters - which you can't get away from anyway), only 30secs from the pool & 2 mins from the fabulous beach. Used the bbq area, very handy & in-laws happy with their beachfront bungalow which was simple, roomy and comfortable. Wigmore store 250m away handy for groceries, yes it stocks beer & wine. You should have gotten your liquor on arrival at Raro!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in the enchanting area of Vaimaanga on the stunning southern coast, Palm Grove enjoys the tranquility of one of the best locations on Rarotonga. 26 individual bungalows are scattered over 5 acres of landscaped beachfront and garden property. Bungalows are available in studio to 3-bedroom layout and feature kingsize beds, kitchen facilities, aircon, flatscreen TV, and private patio/balcony. Property amenities include our onsite restaurant and bar, swimming pool, guest BBQ, laundry facility, tour desk, and motorbike rentals. All guests receive complimentary daily tropical breakfast buffet and use of kayaks, snorkel equipment, beach chairs and beach towels. Welcome to Palm Grove, your private piece of paradise! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your Palm Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Grove Hotel Vaimaanga
- Palm Grove Rarotonga, Cook Islands