My wife and I got married with the resort organising everything for us. We had an amazing time and the staff there were brilliant. We went over with our family and friends and all were looked after and everyone had nothing but good things to say. It was one of the most memorable holidays we have ever had.
Re our wedding at the Sanctuary, Adele and her team were just amazing. When we got there they went over everything again, and Adele kept in touch with us through out the week building up to the wedding, making sure we were happy and confirming that everything was on track. On the day, everything went to plan and it was just an amazing time. We got married on the beach and then had a wonderful meal and celebration on the waterfront.
We went to Aitutaki for our honeymoon and came back to the Sanctuary after a week and the staff there all remembered us and made us feel very welcome again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A true taste of the exotic Cook Islands in the heart of the South Pacific, Sanctuary Rarotonga is an adults-only resort located on the pristine white sand shores of Aroa Lagoon. All suites are absolute beachfront. Tropical buffet breakfast, many resort activities, and daily activities program are included in the nightly rate. The perfect location for a romantic honeymoon or a relaxed beach holiday. Three effortless Weddings in Paradise packages. A true South Pacific paradise. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary Rarotonga-on the beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Rarotonga-On The Beach Hotel Aroa Beach
- Sanctuary Rarotonga-On The Beach Aroa Beach