My Husband and I stayed at the Rarotonga Beach Resort and Spa for our honeymoon. We spent 8 nights there before heading to New Zealand for the second part of our honeymoon. We found the resort to be great and in a really good location on the island with one of the best lagoons for snorkelling right on your door step.
We were however a little disappointed with our room, we stayed in a Deluxe Beachside Room and it was plain and not all that inviting.
The activities available were great like snorkelling, tennis, recreational activities etc. We found the staff to be very friendly and made us feel welcome. We enjoyed the live shows that the Rarotonga has to offer and the “theme nights” however some people may find them to be a little pricy.
Take advantage of the spa it was lovely to get pampered and relax.
The Island of Rarotonga itself has many things to offer so take advantage of tours, we would recommend the horse riding, safari tour and glass bottom boat (when the weather is right).
Overall it was a great experience and would recommend the Rarotonga Beach Resort and Spa as a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Slip off your watch, your shoes, your cares and immerse yourself in paradise at the renowned Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa. Hand feed the friendly reef fish or snorkel straight off the white sands of Aroa Beach in the crystal clear blue waters of Aroa Lagoon Marine Reserve and enjoy Rarotonga’s best snorkeling (the resort’s guided Night Snorkeling Tours are a special treat!). The all-tide lagoon is also perfect for stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking, included as part of The Rarotongan’s extensive FREE Daily Activities Programme. The Rarotongan is located directly on Rarotonga’s best white sandy beach, Aroa Beach, on the island’s sunshine southwest coast. The Rarotongan is also Rarotonga’s most family-friendly resort and offers FREE Moko’s Kids Club, Little Dolphin’s Mini Waterpark and Teen Zone. Kids & Teens Stay & Play FREE (aged to 16 years)! Kids aged 4-11 years Play Free @ Moko’s Kids Club, and teens aged 12-16 years Play Free in Teen Zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort And Spa
- The Rarotongan Beach Hotel Aroa Beach
- Rarotongan Beach Resort Spa
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa Rarotonga/Aroa Beach