We had the best time at the Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa it's a great looking resort & the people working there are so lovely and so very welcoming, we stayed for 15 days in total and felt like they became more like friends than staff.
The resort has everything you need, with a great range for adults & kids. It can be for the family holiday or the romantic couples retreat, they cater for both & it's done very well.
We had our wedding day at the resort and everything went absolutly perfectly, the wedding co-ordinators Heather & Marion were great, relaxed & confident. Their in-house photographer Paul Osta is unbelievable, extremly professional, & brilliantly creative - we love all our photos! The catering was superb again professional & very friendly. We were truly blown away! Made our special day just magical!
The resort is a great experience with all the staff genuinely interested in you & making sure you have the most comfortable and pleasant stay.
We definately recommend this resort not only as a holiday destination but for any wedding too. The beautiful Island and people of Rarotonga, makes it a unique paradise all of it's own!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Slip off your watch, your shoes, your cares and immerse yourself in paradise at the renowned Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa. Hand feed the friendly reef fish or snorkel straight off the white sands of Aroa Beach in the crystal clear blue waters of Aroa Lagoon Marine Reserve and enjoy Rarotonga’s best snorkeling (the resort’s guided Night Snorkeling Tours are a special treat!). The all-tide lagoon is also perfect for stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking, included as part of The Rarotongan’s extensive FREE Daily Activities Programme. The Rarotongan is located directly on Rarotonga’s best white sandy beach, Aroa Beach, on the island’s sunshine southwest coast. The Rarotongan is also Rarotonga’s most family-friendly resort and offers FREE Moko’s Kids Club, Little Dolphin’s Mini Waterpark and Teen Zone. Kids & Teens Stay & Play FREE (aged to 16 years)! Kids aged 4-11 years Play Free @ Moko’s Kids Club, and teens aged 12-16 years Play Free in Teen Zone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort And Spa
- The Rarotongan Beach Hotel Aroa Beach
- Rarotongan Beach Resort Spa
- The Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa Rarotonga/Aroa Beach