- Open your tent and watch the sea
- Under the pin forest (brings freshness)
- People working there are helpful.
- Very good Pizza and Convenient Store.
- Good price for value
- Tiger Mosquitos: it's full night and day. In the day they wait for you in the showers or in the courtyard of the bar. Be ready to kill some!
- No electricity unless you stay close to the bar (and in this case forget about privacy, calmness and sea view). But since it's full of mosquitos it might be a good thing ;).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Camping is also gifted of a series of rooms completely in masonry to 2/3/4 places bed, with private services and conditioned air that assure a comfortable vacation. A central body entertains the restaurant, the cafe, the pizzeria, the disco, the room plays and the market. In the arc of the day and in the period of average and tall season the vacation has enriched from recreational activity thanks to the animation, that deals him with activity ludiche as the miniclub, games in the beach, muscular awakening, activity fitness in the beach, tournaments of beach volley, shows of evening cabaret and disco. Behind the village the ancient city of Eraclea Minoa, founded to the beginnings of the VI° century to. C. From the Megaresis of Selinunte with his/her Greek theater it dominates uncontested from the peak of the hill the whole coast. To 35 Kms. The stupendous Valley of the Temples in Agrigento. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Eraclea Minoa Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eraclea Minoa Village Cattolica Eraclea, Sicily, Italy