“great bar”

Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“great bar”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Just returned from 2 weeks in altinkum spent a lot of time here, lee & the boys are amazing nothin is a bother 2 them. Chips are best in town, its a must visit this bar!

Visited May 2014
2 Thank Pauline l

Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“cleanest place in altinkum”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

brilliant..friendly staff.they never leave you waiting to be served..been going here for about five years running and can not be faulted.. good prices..lovely food..and got to be the cleanest place in altinkum..

Visited May 2013
1 Thank heathergee
warrington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Best bar in altinkum”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I found this bar in 2006 when I first went to altinkum and I can honestly say this is the best bar in altinkum, billy and lee are two of the nicest people you will ever meet, the rest of the staff are brilliant as well. I keep in touch with billy and lee when I am back at home as I miss them so much, nothing is too much trouble for any of them the drinks are good the food is great I tend to spend most of my time either at the beach or at billy and lees, even if you are on your own I would recommend here as billy and lee would make sure you weren't bothered by unwanted attention and would ring you a taxi at the end of the evening so you got home ok, billy and lees is the first place I go to when I arrive in altinkum and that will never change.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank cazrix
Derby, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great bar!”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Me and my family have known billy and lee a long time and was thrilled when they opened this bar a few years ago. Friendly, in the heart of altinkum and nothing is to much trouble. A must bar to visit whilst on this resort.

Visited October 2012
Southampton, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Me and 5 friends went to Turkey and on the 3rd day we found this little treasure! Billy and Lee's bar was great and the owners were SO friendly. Lee can do amazing accents from the UK, we were very impressed! The food is delicious and great value for money and the cocktails were definitely leathal but great.

They treated us like good friends always with a warm welcome, a smile and lovely chat. If I were to go back to Turkey I would definitely come here!

I wish there was a Billy & Lee's Happy Hour Bar in Southampton!

Visited August 2013