“cannot beat it”

Billy and Lee's Happy Hour Bar
Ranked #5 of 18 things to do in Altinkum
Reviewed 4 July 2014

this bar is amazing, lee is amazing and the other staff are class, great, fun and enjoybale times, great memorys and great cocktails, highly reccomend going here, you will not be dissapointed.

4  Thank lewis s

Reviewed 20 May 2014

Just returned from 2 weeks in altinkum spent a lot of time here, lee & the boys are amazing nothin is a bother 2 them. Chips are best in town, its a must visit this bar!

3  Thank Pauline l
Reviewed 30 March 2014

brilliant..friendly staff.they never leave you waiting to be served..been going here for about five years running and can not be faulted.. good prices..lovely food..and got to be the cleanest place in altinkum..

2  Thank heathergee
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I found this bar in 2006 when I first went to altinkum and I can honestly say this is the best bar in altinkum, billy and lee are two of the nicest people you will ever meet, the rest of the staff are brilliant as well. I keep in touch with billy and lee when I am back at home as I miss them so much, nothing is too much trouble for any of them the drinks are good the food is great I tend to spend most of my time either at the beach or at billy and lees, even if you are on your own I would recommend here as billy and lee would make sure you weren't bothered by unwanted attention and would ring you a taxi at the end of the evening so you got home ok, billy and lees is the first place I go to when I arrive in altinkum and that will never change.

1  Thank cazrix