“The best food in Altinkum”
Review of altinkum tearooms - CLOSED

altinkum tearooms
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 13 November 2013

First time in Turkey and we visited the Tea room on our first day... I must say that we wer hooked from there on it. Everything was homemade the Sunday dinner are as good as my mums back in England. I would highly recommend this as a must on a visit...you will not be disappointed! Lovely atmosphere and very friendly staff, the lemon cheesecake is to die for!!!

1  Thank Plantpot2013

Reviewed 12 October 2013

Visited the tea rooms in July and October this year and the food is as good as ever, If you feel like some home made British style food, then you really need to eat here. We love to eat Turkish food, but when you feel like a good cup of tea and some home made chips, pasties, quiche etc at reasonable prices then pay the tea rooms a visit you wont regret it.
p.s they have some lovely cakes too.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

one of the best pie places in altinkum run by a english lady !!! every one must try had a lovely breakfast aswell and finally her lemon cake fab

Reviewed 6 October 2013 via mobile

Great food, best place for home made food.. Lovely cakes, English breakfasts & dinners!
Wonderful hospitality!! Thanks!

Reviewed 3 October 2013

Here I site in highest rated restaurant in Altnkum and I can see why. I rest my legs after a mile walk from my hotel to see what all the fuss is about. The owner I overhear is called Jean a friendly smiling lady busy serving and cooking. The pot of Earl grey tea, the scone with jam and cream are all deliciously perfect as is the ambience and decor. The aroma of freshly cooked food hits my nose as it is getting ready to be served as more and more English visitors arrive for breakfast, a lot of these people will also return for lunch too. I do recommend this relaxing place for its food, service and atmosphere as I have witnessed in the last half an hour, so do many more. Off to the beach now, a two minute walk away.

1  Thank Gopherjnr