“TURKISH DELIGHT”
Review of Orion Beach Hotel

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Altinkum
Orion Beach Hotel
Ranked #21 of 30 Hotels in Altinkum
Reviewed 6 April 2014

as June & her husband are friends of ours &we have similar tastes in holidays we also have been many times to this little gem of a hotel, the location is ideal nearly touching the beach & surrounded by shops bars &restaurants& easy walking distance to the resort centre the hotel is always well maintained& managed by AHMED the owner & his many staff , nothing is a problem, the food is fine, all in all a good choice for an ideal holiday with everything on tap, sun, sea & entertainment, what more can one ask for?

Room Tip: ask for sea view room before you travel
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Sid D

Reviewed 13 November 2013

Just returned from 2 weeks holidays in this great hotel.We had a room with a spectacular seaview.Very clean rooms and towels changed every day.We had a free a/c and minifridge in our room.Food was buffet style and good,plenty to choose from.Very good value for money.I would really recommend a visit and will book Orion beach hotel for next year holiday.

Room Tip: Choose rooms with seaview they are larger and quieter
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mociute
Reviewed 2 November 2013

I have just recently returned from an 11 day stay at Orion Beach Hotel and I can't rate it highly enough! I travelled on my own for the first time but never felt that way as I was made to feel so welcome from start to finish, the staff went out of their way to make my stay here even better. All of the staff here are extremely friendly and make every effort to ensure you enjoy your holiday. I was looking for a hotel close to the beach and Orion is located perfectly just a few steps away and a short walk to the centre. My room was lovely with the most stunning views, it was cleaned every day and fresh towels and bedding were provided. The hotel itself was immaculate, the maids were always around cleaning. Meals were served in buffet form which from previous experience in other hotels has never been that great but it proved very different at Orion, there was a wide selection of hot and cold food so there was something to suit everyone and all of which was up to a high standard. This hotel made my holiday even more enjoyable and I couldn't of wished for a better place to stay whilst on my own. I will definitely be returning here and would highly recommend it for everyone from solo travellers like myself to families with children. By far the nicest place I have stayed and it deserves all the credit.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank 111Sara43
Reviewed 14 October 2013

To risk sounding too much like my young Son. OMG ! I adore this place. Great food Great team AMAZING location and What I found to be very good value for money. Several of my family live in this area and they were surprised that I had booked to stay in the upmarket Orion as it is known locally as one of the best in the area. They were even more surprised when I told them how much it cost for the week. I guarentee if you have one of the front facing rooms you will not get a better view in the whole of Altinkum. The staff are very polite and helpful and speak very good english. I am returning next year to this very place precisely because of all of the above. Do not miss this one. (The bar behind the hotel can be noisy if you are an early sleeper, but should not be an issue and is fun to join in there as I did for a couple of nights.)

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank Gopherjnr
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Just returned from 2 weeks in this hotel. We were in a room with sea view which was spectacular. Very clean - beds and towels changed every day. Hussain and staff were very friendly and helpful. Food was buffet style and there was plently to choose from. Beach was adjacent to hotel and was extremely clean. I would certainly recommend a visit.

Carolina from Glasgow.

Room Tip: Would recommend third floor middle rooms e.g. 307 - 309. for excellent view.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
6  Thank Carol M
Reviewed 20 September 2013

The Orion is great value, rooms are clean, views from the 3rd floor amazing. Hussain and his staff are very courteous and helpful with all enquiries. Food is buffet style and there is always a variety of foods that cater for all tastes. During the day you can buy snacks at the pool, I would recommend
The chicken burger as it is chicken breast (not burger) pizza too is excellent. Entertainment at night is occasional and the Turkish night was brill. The location is superb as its right on the beach. I would certainly recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: September 2013
5  Thank WeeJeanie_11
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I have just returned from the ORION HOTEL, its was very basic but clean. it was 110 deg and my daughter had no air con, we asked 4 time to have it repaired but was ignored until my husband threaten them with a complaint to head office. we had 4 days without hot water!!. the food was cold and very poor, the picture is a lot exaggerated. The reception staff was young boys who thought it was ok to insult you and ignor any request you might have. As far as the outside.. If you like karaoke its the place for you because that is all the night life there.

Room Tip: rooms which got sea view is quieter but not totally without loud music
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Janette C
Also consider these accommodations in or near Altinkum
Orion Hotel
#25 of 30 in Altinkum
Mood Beach Hotel
Mood Beach Hotel
#4 of 30 in Altinkum

Been to Orion Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!