Didim Beach Resort Aqua & Elegance Thalasso
Mood Beach Hotel(Altinkum)(Great Value!)
US$30
Altinersan Hotel(Altinkum)(Great Value!)
US$21
US$20
Hotels.com
US$56
US$36
Priceline
Tuntas Suites AltInkum(Altinkum)(Great Value!)
US$25
US$61
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
1,881 results
All reviewsanimation teamthe main hotelprivate beachrelax poolwater slidesmain poolsaladaltinkum towngreat holidaysea viewdolphin squareburgerlong hoursfamily holidaycome homesingle bedsun loungers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Just returned from a 2 week holiday in hotel. We were a bit concerned because of some of the reviews but we had no problems at all. Maid cleaning room was lovely and worked hard. Animation team were all very friendly and we got to know them all very well, especially Kiko, Jingle, Natalia, junior, Nihal, Halil and Go Go. The team all worked very hard. Food had a great choice and there was something for everyone. Manager and another lady were talking to guests and asking for their opinions on food and what could be done to improve. Within 1 day, cold milk was out with cereal and food was labelled and covered. Staff smiled politely and most in reastaurant spoke a few words in English. Restaurant manager was looking for feedback and changing things as we were there. Get photos done - they are great. Bar staff all friendly and provided good service. Met great people who we will be keeping in touch with and we were kept going through day and night with the fun from animation team - what a laugh!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
13  Thank P F
Reviewed 22 July 2012

flys where all over the food only eat pancakes because saw them made and they where hot understand new manager is trying to sort the problems out and i wish him well i needed injections while i was away for r/a and they need to be cold but fridge went of when we went out of room told i could put behind the bar downstairs but thats my life someone could be messing with so declined photos had done where fantastic and worth doing towels a problem but thats normal we brits expect no beds and plenty of towels not sat on lady going around hotel trying to sort problems english are having is worth talking to and she and new manager listening and doing things we suggest i would go again but not all inclusive i would eat out. hotel spotless

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank atlas2008
Reviewed 22 July 2012

went to this hotel in june 2012 .on arrival looked great until we got to room were we found our balcony was looking at a brick wall:staff on repception and rep wasnt interested when we asked to be moved we were told it would cost £40.Things didnt get any better;food was mostly turkish and when you did find something you could eat it was cold! not enough tables either as the resturaunt catered for the hotel next door..Snacks were not too bad although my daughter had too queue for half an hour for ice cream to be told when she reached the top there was none left. as for entertainment! THER ISNT ANY .Wouldnt recommend to anyone and certainly wont be going on thomas cooks staffs recomendations again.

Room Tip: on arrival dont accept the room key until viewing the room and view.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank pburns_12
Reviewed 21 July 2012

I have just returned from 2 weeks holiday with my family. I travelled with my 2 daughters 1 and 5 year old. I was very worried after reading trip advisor reviews but we had a fantastic time. Yes the food gets repetitive and yes it is turkish food but last I checked I was on holiday in turkey!!!
To be honest I was actually embarrased by fellow british tourists! Many forgot their manners and were very rude to staff. Please and thank you cost nothing. "Two cokes PLEASE" is appreciated by the hotel staff not "TWO COKES".
The hotel staff where nothing but helpful and pleasant to my family. My little girl had an accident and split her chin open and required 5 stiches. The care she recieved from the hotel nurse and doctor was fantastic. I had 24hour round the clock care.
Yes you need to put your towels out for sunbeds early but all hotels I have been to this is the case, especially peak time.
Cleaners are lovely and will accomodate all you ask, their standard of cleanliness may not be up to our standard but over all room was cleaned daily and fresh towels.
Hotel is set in gorgeous surroundings and dombus comes every 5min right outside the hotel and takes you into town. I have been to turkey several times and I found the turks in altinkum friendly and hassel free compared to other parts of turkey. The night market is a pleasure to walk around and you are not hasseled to buy.
Animation team are very good with the kids. I travelled with thomas cook main reason I booked was for the KidsWorld club but I was dissappointed at the bad organisation of this club at this hotel also I found the rep very arrogant and it was apparent that thomas cook staff did not get on with hotel staff. My 5 year old daughter enjoyed the kids club and the girls were very good WHEN THE CLUB WAS ON. The session time was changed continuously and this caused a few upsets when we turned up for my daughters kids club session and it had been earlier on in the day without notice.
I would return to this hotel, staff are normal people like you and I, but difference they work extra long shifts and if you are polite and even ask them how they are? Politeness goes along way.
Thank you staff of didim beach for a pleasant holiday.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank lyndsay2104
Reviewed 21 July 2012

To anyone reading this do not listen to any of the bad reviews! When it comes to hotels I am very fussy, but this hotel and holiday was perfect and I would recommend this to anyone! Me and my fiance adored the staff at didm beach they were perfect and treated you how you should be treated in a 4/5 star resort.I have travelled to altinkum 5 times and this has been the best holiday ever. The hotel was lovely, very modern and luxurious. The food was not great but you are in turkey afterall. The entertainment was fab, we had a greek nght with greek dancing and all sorts. We rarely left the resort in the evenings for clubs as the entertainment was amazing! Me and my fiance have decieded this is where we want to come for our honeymoon as we loved it so much, if you are travelling wth children this is the place to go! Loved this holiday soo much we are returning in september for another amazing holiday in altinkum. Didm beach is thee place to go!

• Stayed: July 2012