“A OK”

Osman's Place Gordon Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Bozburun
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Osman's Place Gordon Restaurant welcome you! Just take a seat and choose from our wide variety of traditional Turkish cuisine of meze. We are exclusive to please our customers with our special homemade cakes and rich selection of Lavazza coffees.
Reviewed 24 August 2014 via mobile

I asked the local people which restaurant is good and they all told me the same thing, "they are all the same". The meze was ok, the fish was good. There were cats everywhere.

1  Thank Ismetser

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I feel a bit sorry for this restaurant. the staff are friendly and the food good but we sat outside by the edge of the marina and the water wasn't as clear as you would expect and there was a bad smell coming from somewhere (pollution probably). Others haven't commented on this so maybe it was just the night we ate there but it made us not want to come back.

3  Thank Duncan M
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Kindness, speed, English language knowledge and quality of service (professional attitute, clean surroundings, animal lovers - they collect money for abandoned cats and dogs). Well done Mehmet, Osman and Lynne.

1  Thank Vugy14
Reviewed 14 August 2014 via mobile

Although we hadn't booked, we were accommodated quickly by some movement of tables and chairs. It was obviously going to be a busy night by the looks of how many tables were out. The starters were very good, I had the octopus salad which I had never had before and Jules had the prawns, both looked and tasted very nice. However this was were things started to go slightly awry as they seemed to forget that we had ordered a bottle of wine, which we had to ask for again. Jules had ordered her Mushroom sauce steak (medium rare) which she said was nice and cooked well. My peppered steak which I had asked for as medium came done as medium rare and covered in what can only be described as more of a weak creamy sauce, lacking in any 'pepper' taste. Had I have asked for it to be done more what would they have done, scraped the sauce off? I suggest they put the sauce in a jug to pour over as much or as little as you like, mine was drenched, not good, and not leaving any room to cook it a little longer had I wished it to be. The staff seemed more intent on giving more attention to the bigger tables, to the point that we had to go to the bar to ask for our bill. Not a brilliant evening.

1  Thank Dave_and_Jules_10
Reviewed 2 August 2014 via mobile

The food is very delicious. The service is great which I think is as important as taste the staff are friendly and they try to make you enjoy your dinner as much as you can. calamari is a must dish to try by the way

2  Thank Zetoke