US$321
US$289
  • Breakfast included
Deren Apart(Guvercinlik)
US$68
Crystal Green Bay Resort & Spa(Guvercinlik)
US$199
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$300/night.

Zena Hotel Bodrum(Guvercinlik)
Agoda.com
Aegean Garden(Guvercinlik)
  • Beachfront
1,948 results
All reviewsmain restaurantanimation teambeef restaurantkids clubice cream parlouramazing hotelbeach barguest relationsa la carte restaurantsspecial thanksaqua parkturkeybranded spiritscheck in was quicknext yearbuilding worknightly entertainment
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The titanic resort is fantastic food is really great and also everything is nearby. Definitely would recommend. Specially Basak and Melissa from entertainment are very funny !! Maybe next year I come again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very very good lovely lovely people very humble. Fish restaurant is fantastic definitely we will come back again Restaurant Chef Ali P. Great guy and very funny you must seek him out. Ali P. English is very well he is very kind and helpfull.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

After a short 15 minute drive from Bodrum airport you turn off the main road and onto a poorly maintained side road, at the end of which you will find the Titanic. The hotel is built on multiple levels on the side of a hill, cascading down to the Sea of Marmara, (well, an inlet). The reception is a stand alone circular building at the top of the hill. A lot of wood has been used to good effect. There is a Lounge and a Lobby Bar with indoor and balcony seating. The view to the right would have been very nice if not for a very large hotel going up next door. Don't worry, it's almost finished and for me the noise was minimal. There is also a striking light fixture hanging in the centre of a large open space. The rooms are in lots of free standing buildings on 3 levels snaking across the hill. My room was great! It was large including the bathroom, big screen TV, Tea/Coffee, Iron/Board and Mini Bar replenished daily. It was kept spotlessly clean during my stay. There is a large balcony (all rooms face the sea) with very nice views and good quality outdoor furniture. The bed was extremely comfortable! I wanted to take it home with me but no matter how hard I tried it would not fit into my suitcase.
The bottom levels are where everything takes place! Restaurants, Bars, Cafes, Pool area, very good Gym, large Spa area, Ice Cream Parlour, Shops, large outdoor Night Club and Irish Pub. The views from these establishments was great! I tried everything! I would have liked to have seen a little more variety at the breakfast buffet and a dedicated "child free zone" also in the buffet (Parkflora), it is a big place and there is enough room. On the whole the food was outstanding! Especially the desserts. These were the best I have ever seen in any hotel I have ever visited! And it's all included! So were Premium Branded Spirits. The staff were excellent and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Titanic Bodrum and would definitely recommend this hotel!

Room Tip: If you think the Night Club will be a problem ask for a room on the top level
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
3  Thank michaelcL2713SN
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stay here one week and it was great holiday. My children was so happy in kids club. We loved Cansu and Bahtinur.Zumba and Aqua Zumba so funny. Eat was good and delicious. The evening programs was great we loved si much. Thank you animation team.

1  Thank maimahajnaaa
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Evertything is great in this hotel. Kids club so careful for our baby and children . We loved so much eat and drinks . Staff is so energetic especialy animation team Cansu and Bahtinur . Zumba is great activty in here. Everyone must come :)

1  Thank mahajnemanar