Mandarin & Mango Boutique Hotels
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Onur Motel(Oludeniz)
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 April 2013

I'm writing this review almost a year late! We stayed in May 2012 & I have just got round to writing this now.

We had a gorgeous, relaxing honeymoon in the 'real' Turkey. It was peaceful & just what we needed. Every aspect of the hotel was spot on and the food was amazing. We loved having a long & lazy breakfast outside & my husband looked forward to his 5 course evening meal every night.

We loved the fact that the hotel was so remote but also felt that it provided a great base from which to explore & we managed to fill our stay with all sorts of adventures.

My only regret; that we didn't spend more time lazing by the pool with the dog!

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank CFGP
Reviewed 31 March 2013

I’ve found this unique hotel in coincidence when I was drive to Oludeniz- Fethiye and around with my gf 2nd week of March. We, first we were impressed from the nature around of the Mandarin Boutique Hotel than went in it’s nice wooden door and believe it or not another world welcomed you with it’s decoration, architecture and the most imp. is the hospitality, of the man. of the place Aysegul. Rooms are perfect you feel like you are in a king suite but with a reasonable price. Even jacuzzi was in the room. We’ve stayed there longer than we planned for 5 days and made a pre-booking for the summer to make our place definite. It has only 8 rooms and all of the diff. than each other. Finally, my advise is make your booking as soon as possible to spend your holiday in a Splendid Place... Metin Akcali

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank tamariskhotel
Reviewed 26 November 2012

One of the many Turkish words we learnt from the wonderful staff at the Mandarin. We arrived around midnight, feeling very tired after a long delayed flight from the UK, followed by a very hairy journey in the dark across the mountains from Olu Deniz. We had a very warm welcome from Aisha who immediately showed us our beautiful room and to our delight had laid on a Turkish feast, which was absolutely delicious. A great nights sleep in the very comfortable large double bed, a double jacuzzi in the morning in the room and fantastic views over the bay. A beatiful calming start to a very busy holiday. The hotel is a peaceful oasis, staffed by Turkish speaking locals, who clearly pride themselves on service and quality fresh food every evening. Always different and very traditional with a great ie list. A beautiful pool, lovely walks across the mountains and a beautiful tiny secluded beach down through the forest. The whole experience was delicious and in such a contrast to the major tourist resorts nearby. We hope to go back again and hopefully reacquaint ourselves with Pasha who delighted in running alongside the pool whenever we went for a swim. Best wishes to all the wonderful girls from Voc and Liz

Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Griffin229
Reviewed 26 October 2012

My family and I stayed here last week and we all agreed it was a very charming hotel and it was the perfect way to cap off our trip.

The hotel is a little isolated which I actually really liked. Oludeniz itself is kind of gross + touristy but the Mandarin is in a different town and it just feels like an entirely different world. You have to go about 16 kilometers up a narrow winding road and I will admit my father was completely freaking out. I was also curious about how one eats or really does anything since the hotel is so far away from the hustle and bustle at the bottom of the hill. Are you supposed to walk? Is there a bus?

It turns out you don't go to the bottom of the town. I mean you can but there is no need. The hotel is all inclusive and while I am normally weary of all inclusives [the food tends to be mediocre] the food at the mandarin was delicious and plentiful. It was actually the best food we had during our time in Turkey and I asked for several recipes to take home. There is a 4 course dinner [including multiple mezes] served outside in the gardens.

One of the owners led hikes every day and we enjoyed a wonderful jaunt on the lyccian way. He obviously knew the area very well as he would continually stop to explain the history of the area and point out plants and trees.

Even though it's a hotel it has the feeling of a hostel in the sense of everyone was so friendly and would hang out. We even ended up joining another group to eat dinner on our last night.

I loved this charming hotel and found the people who ran it to be interesting and extraordinarily helpful and accommodating. I would highly recommend it especially for someone on their honeymoon.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank bunnyslope1049
aysegulnakkas, General Manager at Mandarin & Mango Boutique Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2012

A small note to say that we are not an all inclusive place, guests can stay either on BB basis or HB. Halfboard consist of breakfast, 5 o'clock tea & cakes, and 5 course dinner.

Reviewed 26 October 2012

We are recently back from a week's stay at the Mandarin. In all respects, the staff, hotel and surrounding area lived up to expectation. We wanted somewhere which was quiet, comfortable in order to relax and recharge the batteries. We arrived at 11pm and received a friendly greeting, taken to our room and given delicious food. The room was spacious....bed was comfortable, bathroom facilities were clean and roomy...the shower was wonderful....plus a private garden. Food was delicious and showed how good Turkish cuisine is. Breakfast was wholesome, dinner included meze, soup, hot starter as well a main course and dessert. The afternoon tea was a nice touch.
The hotel team provided a discreet but first class service. They worked so hard to ensure we were happy during out stay and were able to suggest & arrange activities eg boat trips, drivers.
Ghislain and Pascha led the walks into the surrounding countryside which showed off the best of this part of Turkey.
Like someone else said, we wish we could have stayed longer.
I do not like returning to the same place as there are so many other places to experience, however, I am planning to return to The Mandarin next year as it was so enjoyable.

Room Tip: we were on the ground floor so did not have balcony access to watch the sun set. However, the garden allowed great views of it. All rooms were spacious and comfortable.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple