“Best Italian Restaurant in Lipa”
Review of Casa Marikit

Casa Marikit
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Lipa City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Manila, Philippines
“Best Italian Restaurant in Lipa”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Yes it's expensive but the food is delicious. We enjoyed eating our T bone steak, gnocchi, and margherita pizza. Even their fruit shakes (grape shake is the best) are delicious. The ambiance is commendable but I hope they'll add more in the garden area. Perhaps they can put outdoor seats to those who want to eat al fresco.

For me, the restaurant looks better at night. The lighting sets a romantic cozy environment. If you're planning to go here as couple, then make a reservation at night.

I'm from Batangas and I can say that this is the nicest Italian restaurant in Lipa. It will be better to make reservations since the place is not that huge. It can get crowded at times. You can call their number for reservations.

• Visited August 2013

Paranaque, Philippines
“A Little Piece of Tuscany in Lipa”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

This exquisite Italian restaurant is certainly worth a stop when in Lipa. The owners must have been obsessed with Tuscany as you can see that the details of the interior and facade of the restaurant are spot on. We were a group of 20 on a Saturday lunch and all of the dishes we ordered were very good and flavorful. My favorite though was the Tagliatelle Tartufo (Tagliatelle in truffle sauce wrapped in prosciutto). We also ordered the Penne Gamberetti, Rustica Pizza, Pescatora Pizza, and Pizzaiola. Pasta was perfectly al dente and the thin pizza crust fresh. To finish off, we had Nespresso coffee (they also have Lavazza) with their very sinful Tiramisu (which was done the way it should be!) that was worth every calorie you take.

• Visited May 2014
Taipei, Taiwan
“good food”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

good food, we eat there every time when we are there.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank tpeclaire
Lipa City, Philippines
“The only decent resturant in Lipa City”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Excellent Italian Restaurant. High quality food and excellent service..
A little bit out of the city but well worth the journey.
Expensive but nevertheless worth it.
Has good ambience.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank artfrommanila
Chicago
“Quite a gem in Lipa City”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

What a great find! I certainly didn't expect this cozy little restaurant in Lipa. The ambience was great and the food as well. On my family's first visit to Lipa, my relatives brought us to this Italian restaurant, not expecting this in the middle of nowhere (since it was dark, I couldn't really see if there are other establishments nearby) and what a gem it was. My children who are picky eaters had quite a mouthful of fettucine alfredo as well as the calamari and pizza. We loved our dining experience here at Casa Marikit. The whole ambience, food and the servers were great! We had panna cotta which was delicious. The menu, it seems, is more northern Italian. My one recommendation to the owners though: they could, however, turn down the air conditioner just a tad bit. Our server was more than accomodating but just couldn't get it quite right.

• Visited December 2013