“Amazing meal!”

Cuisines: American
Description: They're new
Description: They're new
Reviewed 2 April 2014

love the food... my son even posted on his facebook to try this place. Staff were friendly. I will definitely visit this place again!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

We had heard from our friends of the place so I had to try and was not let down. The food was

great and service was too ! Price was very fair, looking forward to going back .

Reviewed 30 August 2013

I’d read about Uncle Cheffy when I looked up eating places in Lipa City on the Web. The pictures do not do the place justice. An old house converted into a restaurant, Uncle Cheffy makes good use of the high ceilings, keeping the design light and spacious, giving the place an altogether classy and clean look. Better still, the food is good though a bit pricey. Still, a family can keep prices down by choosing from the different serving sizes. Our family of three spent about P600 per head on a meal that included grilled prawns and pomelo salad, boiled corned beef soup, all-meat barbecued brick-oven panizza, Memphis barbecue U.S. beef back ribs with salad and marble potatoes and sauces, and coffee and Cheffy cheesecake for dessert. A medium-sized serving of soup is good for two while the panizza can feed three. I opted not to order a main course, while my daughter settled for the soup. The only kid-friendly choice was pizza, which my daughter does not like. Still, the tender beef and tasty soup turned out to be a good choice so in the end, we were still happy. My only complaint was that the faucets in the two washbasins inside the women’s restroom did not work. We also did not notice directions to the spacious parking area at the back of the restaurant so we parked in front, along the highway before the server came out to advise us of the more convenient parking spaces at the back. Their servers were very courteous and well-trained though. I must say that I also did not like having to give my name the minute I sat down, and being told it was their way of identifying tables. A numbering system should take care of that.

1  Thank Alabaricia
Reviewed 8 August 2013

Thought the name sounds like fast food, the service, premises and standards are deceivingly good. Prices for the quality of food were also good.

1  Thank PolskiSparky
Reviewed 24 June 2013 via mobile

We love eating in Uncle Cheffy in any of their branches.
Two thumbs up: Staff were all very amiable and accomodating.
Place was very clean and well lighted.
Food was as always good.
We love their panizzas, ribs and pasta dishes. This is the only branch that offer value meals. Price was affordable and reasonable.
400 pesos for two persons is the average budget.

1  Thank Ninarepublic