An organic, raw, vegan, and award-winning resort, The Farm is my favorite place to visit in the Philippines. The food is amazing, the grounds are gorgeous, rooms are incredible, and staff are overly gracious. The master villa is very exclusive with its own pool and gate, with floor to ceiling glass walls looking into the tropical jungle. The spa and restaurant is award-winning, and well deserving of their annual trophies. The medical wellness is staffed by MDs devoted to prescribing detoxification instead of drugs and other wellness therapies.
There are many places on the grounds for exploring and quiet contemplation in nature. Join the many daily activities (included in the rate) such as yoga, power walking, mandala creation, raw cooking class, afternoon tea and raw treats, just to name a few.
Alive!, The Farm's restaurant, is a tantalizing five star splurge at a fraction of the cost of other award winning establishments. The food is organic, vegan, raw, and mostly grown on site. It is fine dining in a heavenly atmosphere. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner is different everyday, and every meal takes days in advance to prepare because it is raw. The food is prepared with loving care, and tastes amazing because of it! There are a few cooked dishes that are also very delicious. The coffee, herbal teas, and wine are all organic and harmonize beautifully with the meal. I would suggest the five course meal for around $35 USD or P1000. The drink menu is extensive and spectacular. It is by far the best food in the Philippines, the healthiest cuisine around, and the best food I've ever had!
I find myself coming back to The Farm time and time again because of it's cuisine, beauty, and hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the Philippines’ Batangas hinterland, The Farm is likened to health nirvana. Choose between pool, garden or jungle-style accommodation before sampling our fresh, award-winning gourmet menu.Practice sunrise/sunset salutations at our lakeside amphitheatre or hit our well-equipped ‘jungle gym’. Our specialists administer complementary and integrative medical therapy within a serene environment and first-class facilities.We don’t do boot camps or subscribe to deprivation. Retreat to The Farm for nourishment and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Farm at San Benito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farm At San Benito Hotel Lipa City
- Farm At San Benito Batangas
- The Farm At San Benito Lipa City, Philippines - Batangas