My daughter who is a journalist in Australia encourage me to visit this beautiful place in my Country, The Farm at San Benito. Everyday of my stay there was perfect, the staff, the food, the peaceful environment. I met this magnificent doctor sig, who listened to all my concerns, he even invited me to visit his clinic in quezon city. he does reiki and acupuncture in his clinic too. then, i had my colema with emee, she's very gentle. i was scared at first but she made me feel so relax. i will definitely visit this place again. i am looking forward to stay in their new rooms, i thinks it's already finished by now. thank you The Farm, i will surely come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the Philippines’ Batangas hinterland, The Farm is likened to health nirvana. Choose between pool, garden or jungle-style accommodation before sampling our fresh, award-winning gourmet menu.Practice sunrise/sunset salutations at our lakeside amphitheatre or hit our well-equipped ‘jungle gym’. Our specialists administer complementary and integrative medical therapy within a serene environment and first-class facilities.We don’t do boot camps or subscribe to deprivation. Retreat to The Farm for nourishment and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Farm at San Benito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farm At San Benito Hotel Lipa City
- Farm At San Benito Batangas
- The Farm At San Benito Lipa City, Philippines - Batangas