Visited the Farm when it was first opening. It was a fabulous time. They have built an experience that is unique and memorable.
The Farm is a German / Philippine managed company. And the owners have taken the approach that if you spend the time and money to acheive the best, then in the long run the business will stand out from all others. I can say they were correct.
This is a health centered spa - they serve 85% raw foods, no-smoking allowed, and have other detoxification programs.
The accomodations and landscape are desgined to enhance your journey into relaxation and rejuvanation.
It isn't cheap , but it is a unique and worthwhile experience. I cannot give it a better review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the Philippines’ Batangas hinterland, The Farm is likened to health nirvana. Choose between pool, garden or jungle-style accommodation before sampling our fresh, award-winning gourmet menu.Practice sunrise/sunset salutations at our lakeside amphitheatre or hit our well-equipped ‘jungle gym’. Our specialists administer complementary and integrative medical therapy within a serene environment and first-class facilities.We don’t do boot camps or subscribe to deprivation. Retreat to The Farm for nourishment and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Travel Book Philippines, Inc. and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Farm at San Benito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farm At San Benito Hotel Lipa City
- Farm At San Benito Batangas
- The Farm At San Benito Lipa City, Philippines - Batangas