Goodbye Summer! Too sad for a wife who missed the chance of getting into the sun with husband.
Uh-oh… not until she learned about her husband coming home with a surprise for an overnight stay at The Farm at San Benito.
On his way home from SFO, I’ve grabbed my tablet to check how the place looks like, what are the amenities, etc. In retrospect, a big “YES. Let’s go!” came out of my mouth the moment I saw this -
The Farm at San Benito - swimming pool - infinity pool
We like road trips. But not at that time when husband’s dragging himself from bed – in the process of coping up from jet lag. It’s good to know that TFSB is located a few hours away from the city.
But please, if you’re planning to go there, contact The Farm first or you might end up relying to GPS apps that will provide you with the longer route.
We were greeted by amicable staffs!
I love how the leaves were etched on the floor.
Healthy food and drinks (with a bonus of The Farm’s generosity to share the recipe)
Extreme Customer care (what was lacking – let it pass, it is being covered by the warmth/passion of TFSB employees)
Left my digital camera at Alive! (TFSB resto) One of the staff hurriedly approached us to return the camera. Thank you so much Kuya!
Love the itinerary-based activities (Yoga, flower arrangement activity, healthy snack time, grounding/earthing, circuit fitness training, etc.)
Here's the link with some photos to tell how we enjoyed the stay:
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the Philippines’ Batangas hinterland, The Farm is likened to health nirvana. Choose between pool, garden or jungle-style accommodation before sampling our fresh, award-winning gourmet menu.Practice sunrise/sunset salutations at our lakeside amphitheatre or hit our well-equipped ‘jungle gym’. Our specialists administer complementary and integrative medical therapy within a serene environment and first-class facilities.We don’t do boot camps or subscribe to deprivation. Retreat to The Farm for nourishment and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Farm at San Benito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farm At San Benito Hotel Lipa City
- Farm At San Benito Batangas
- The Farm At San Benito Lipa City, Philippines - Batangas