“Speechless ”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Lipa City
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Speechless ”
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

This place is fantastic and I just wish they would replicate this concept all over the world. My expectations were totally exceeded. In fact I cannot tell you more as it might ruin the wow factor. You just have to go there. It's truly great!

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank 5StarSteve

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
Michigan
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Alive restaurant staff are not well trained, very inattentive to the allergies. I am allergic to mushroom and eggplant . In almost all my meals (after repeatedly informing the person taking order ) they had to make the dish twice.
Housekeeping: surprised to note that the house keeper was cleaning the drinking water glass with the glass cleaner that she was using cleaning the wash basin & WC !
Ambience is good but not sure if one can stay without proper food and service. In the colonic the timer went bad and instead of regular time they did an extra 30 minutes & guess what happened to my wife for next 2 days... Few of the treatments are done in public! There is no medical privacy. Stayed for 5 days & wouldn't come back.
I was a the Jindals bangalore (www.jindalnaturecure.org)june 2014 & found them 2 to 3 grades above them. At Jindals they are very strict with smoking and use of mobile (in public areas)

Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank PradipSKumar
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Really nice setting with a very chilled vibe. The rooms were lovely and I loved the outdoor shower although be prepared for a battle with the ants to get to the shampoo. The products that were provided were nice but perhaps a little oily. I wish I'd have taken by own conditioner as didn't really suit my hair.

The bed was really comfy and we had a great sleep until a lizard dropped something on my boyfriends head on the second night which freaked us out a bit. Maintenance came after we phoned a few times to try and catch the lizard. They didn't manage to get her, but she did move so that she wasn't right above our heads when we were in the bed.

The restaurant was really good. I was expecting it to be really expensive since there weren't any other options, but it was very good value. Also, considering the calorie content listed, I expected the portions to be tiny and so ordered the 5 course dinner on my first night. The portions were huge and I was absolutely stuffed. I really enjoyed the food and so did my picky boyfriend although I had a real craving for a burger on the second day.

The pool was nice and we had the one past the restaurant to ourselves on our first day.

We did start to get a little bored on the second day though. We tend to go on city breaks so this is the first time we went somewhere just completely relaxing and although lovely I was glad we just had the two days there.

The staff were all lovely and very accommodating

The roaming peacocks were cool!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank HannahMumbai
Makati, Philippines
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

This was my fifth stay at The Farm and the place never fails to impress. Peace and tranquility is something I immediately feel as I drive up its long driveway. There are many options for accommodations but my favorite is the Narra Pool Villa. The multi-awarded vegan restaurant is delish! Spa-wise, I
like the signature aromatherapy Swedish massage. Expect to run into peacocks as you wander around the lush property.

Stayed March 2014
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Goodbye Summer! Too sad for a wife who missed the chance of getting into the sun with husband.

Uh-oh… not until she learned about her husband coming home with a surprise for an overnight stay at The Farm at San Benito.

On his way home from SFO, I’ve grabbed my tablet to check how the place looks like, what are the amenities, etc. In retrospect, a big “YES. Let’s go!” came out of my mouth the moment I saw this -

The Farm at San Benito - swimming pool - infinity pool

The day

We like road trips. But not at that time when husband’s dragging himself from bed – in the process of coping up from jet lag. It’s good to know that TFSB is located a few hours away from the city.

But please, if you’re planning to go there, contact The Farm first or you might end up relying to GPS apps that will provide you with the longer route.

We were greeted by amicable staffs!

Highlights

I love how the leaves were etched on the floor.

Healthy food and drinks (with a bonus of The Farm’s generosity to share the recipe)

Extreme Customer care (what was lacking – let it pass, it is being covered by the warmth/passion of TFSB employees)

Left my digital camera at Alive! (TFSB resto) One of the staff hurriedly approached us to return the camera. Thank you so much Kuya!

Love the itinerary-based activities (Yoga, flower arrangement activity, healthy snack time, grounding/earthing, circuit fitness training, etc.)
Nature!

Here's the link with some photos to tell how we enjoyed the stay:

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AlsieSalvador
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Staying at The Farm is like stepping out of your normal world into one of shear luxury, not just tangible beautiful villas and surrounds, but the fantastic atmosphere that is created by the amazing staff that are there to make your stay so special, most specially Romy and Mona. They are amazing and exceptional and also a credit to the resort. Keep it up guys! Thank you for surprising my son Marcus on his 4th bday. From the first moment we arrived to the last moment saying good bye we were blown away with the ambiance, hospitality, accommodations, and the care everyone took to ensure our stay was beyond amazing. We felt like we discovered paradise.
Wonderful place to spend time together taking in all the beauty , relaxing, and just being and doing nothing. There is something for everyone, and is suited for couples or families. We are foodies and love discovering and trying new things. We love the healthy food that they serve. I look forward to returning in the near future. We truly found paradise on earth. It is worth it. Best vacation ever.

• Stayed July 2014
1 Thank yashie
New York City, New York
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Amazing slice of heaven...
Rest
Relax
Detox
This is the place to restore your health.
My 11 year old love this place too. They have a number of activities everyday - harvesting vegetables, fishing with a bamboo pole, soap making etc.
This is our 6th day at the Lakan Villa. Highly recommended

Room Tip: Stay at The Lakan Villa