unfortunately i only stayed 2 nights at 'The Farm' but it's been a once-in-a-lifetime experience. due to my work i've seen & stayed at many hotels worldwide & in asia in particular and the tranquility, peace & excellency i experienced at the Farm have certainly been outstanding. the morning yoga-sessions were a particular highlight to start the day with. one should be open & informed about the food being served at the Farm (it's all vegan food) but being a novice to that kind of diet i was utmost impressed about the creativity & high quality of the food. it's certainly been the best i've had on my trip to the philippines. i can only highly recommend this place if you're looking for tranquility & peace of mind. check it out!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the Philippines’ Batangas hinterland, The Farm is likened to health nirvana. Choose between pool, garden or jungle-style accommodation before sampling our fresh, award-winning gourmet menu.Practice sunrise/sunset salutations at our lakeside amphitheatre or hit our well-equipped ‘jungle gym’. Our specialists administer complementary and integrative medical therapy within a serene environment and first-class facilities.We don’t do boot camps or subscribe to deprivation. Retreat to The Farm for nourishment and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your The Farm at San Benito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farm At San Benito Hotel Lipa City
- Farm At San Benito Batangas
- The Farm At San Benito Lipa City, Philippines - Batangas