High House Bruton
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
George Hotel(Castle Cary)
Toprooms.com
US$138
US$134
Priceline
Premier Inn Wells (Somerset)(Wells)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$161
  • Breakfast included
US$141
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsgarden roomhomemade jamshigh streetb bwonderful bed and breakfastmade us feeloliviashowerbedroomcomforthostsmoment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 March 2014

A charming house in the center of Bruton with very friendly hosts Olivia & Mike . I was made to feel welcome right away. They even left my door open ,as I came in late & had actually forgotten which room it was they had shown me earlier, almost as if they had anticipated me doing that.The room was clean & comfortable with a nice shower with lots of hot water under good pressure, an important feature for me. Unfortunately I was passing through quickly so had to leave very early ,so missed breakfast.
I would definitely make a point of staying there if I,m in the area again & stay longer than I was able to this time.I would recommend the High House to anyone.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank ian b
Reviewed 19 March 2014

I loved my stay at High House. Great location - less than a minute walk to the nearest pub and restaurants. Room was very tidy with extra complimentary goodies you don't normally get in B&Bs. The bathroom was well equipped with a good shower and a large heated towel rack - even had dressing gowns!
Breakfast was lovely with lots of choice - really delicious.
It was good that we had our own keys to the house so we could come and go as we please and at any time - that isn't always the case.
We were made to feel very welcome by Olivia - I couldn't recommend it highly enough!

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank nathyjar
Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

A lovely place right in the centre of Bruton. The rooms are lovely, clean and gorgeously decorated with everything provided. The owner is very welcoming and accommodating such as buying a non feather duvet for me as I am allergic. The breakfast was wonderful, fresh juice and fruit and a delicious cooked breakfast. I will absolutely stay here again next time I am in the area.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank PrincessaPea
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I stayed here whilst performing in a local charity concert. The room was lovely, light and spotlessly clean with wonderful homely touches! Homemade mini muffins and elderflower cordial very much appreciated! Breakfast was one of the best I've had in a B&B in the uk with fresh fruit, yoghurt, cereals, pancakes, breads and cooked breakfast on offer! The owner, Olivia was very friendly and happy to recommend local restaurants. I would definitely stay here again! Lovely weekend! X

• Stayed: March 2014
2  Thank Harriet E
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Thank you Olivia for providing such a great welcome for our stay this weekend in lovely High House. The rooms are so beautifully decorated, immaculately clean and well appointed, we had the South Room with such a bright sunny aspect, huge comfortable bed and an en-suite a 5* hotel would be proud of. We stayed for a wedding in the village and the fantastic home made mini muffins in our room were so welcome when we got back at the end of the evening after a night of dancing! Still made room for breakfast & what a spread....home made bread and preserves, full english cooked to order, fresh fruit etc. Wish we had an excuse for a return visit!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends