“High on our list is "High House"”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of High House Bruton

High House Bruton
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bruton
High House Bruton
Ranked #6 of 11 Bruton B&B and Inns
Lanreath, United Kingdom
“High on our list is "High House"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

What a wonderful three day stay we had at High House, it was clean, comfortable and spacious, breakfast was excellent - so much to choose from. We were made to feel very welcome, Olivia, Mike and Archie were excellent hosts and nothing was too much trouble. Excellent value for money and we thoroughly recommend it, we will definitely be back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Stoke on Trent UK
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were welcomed very warmly by Michael even though we were early. The "garden room" was lovely with a super size shower. We only stayed one night, being in Bruton for a wedding.
Our breakfast was excellent and everything that could be home made, was home made! Bread , jams... and eggs from their own hens. We even got a lift to collect our car the next morning.

Great stay, Thank you Dave and Deb.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Biddenden, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

High House is is a beautiful, homely Victorian Bed & Breakfast, conveniently located in Bruton, with lovely views of this historic town and a stone's throw from the delightful Matt's Kitchen and The Chapel restaurant. Olivia and Mike are the perfect hosts! Breakfast is sumptuous, freshly laid organic eggs, a selection of cured meats, home made jams and sourdough! The rooms are cosy and spacious with wonderful ensuite rainforest showers! Attention to detail throughout, more that just an ordinary B & B. Perfect!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank seward2222
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

A charming house in the center of Bruton with very friendly hosts Olivia & Mike . I was made to feel welcome right away. They even left my door open ,as I came in late & had actually forgotten which room it was they had shown me earlier, almost as if they had anticipated me doing that.The room was clean & comfortable with a nice shower with lots of hot water under good pressure, an important feature for me. Unfortunately I was passing through quickly so had to leave very early ,so missed breakfast.
I would definitely make a point of staying there if I,m in the area again & stay longer than I was able to this time.I would recommend the High House to anyone.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank ian b
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

I loved my stay at High House. Great location - less than a minute walk to the nearest pub and restaurants. Room was very tidy with extra complimentary goodies you don't normally get in B&Bs. The bathroom was well equipped with a good shower and a large heated towel rack - even had dressing gowns!
Breakfast was lovely with lots of choice - really delicious.
It was good that we had our own keys to the house so we could come and go as we please and at any time - that isn't always the case.
We were made to feel very welcome by Olivia - I couldn't recommend it highly enough!

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank nathyjar
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

A lovely place right in the centre of Bruton. The rooms are lovely, clean and gorgeously decorated with everything provided. The owner is very welcoming and accommodating such as buying a non feather duvet for me as I am allergic. The breakfast was wonderful, fresh juice and fruit and a delicious cooked breakfast. I will absolutely stay here again next time I am in the area.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank PrincessaPea
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 March 2014

I stayed here whilst performing in a local charity concert. The room was lovely, light and spotlessly clean with wonderful homely touches! Homemade mini muffins and elderflower cordial very much appreciated! Breakfast was one of the best I've had in a B&B in the uk with fresh fruit, yoghurt, cereals, pancakes, breads and cooked breakfast on offer! The owner, Olivia was very friendly and happy to recommend local restaurants. I would definitely stay here again! Lovely weekend! X

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Harriet E
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bruton
George Hotel
#2 of 11 in Bruton
Blue Ball
Blue Ball
#4 of 11 in Bruton

Been to High House Bruton? Share your experiences!