“On our road trip”

Premier Inn Ebbw Vale Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ebbw Vale
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I had booked this hotel about a week before our trip. We were made welcome by the receptionist. She was very helpful and friendly. Thoroughly recomment this hotel and would certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
GinaWreford, Manager at Premier Inn Ebbw Vale Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2013

Thank you for your kind feedback. Your comments have been passed onto the team,We look forward to welcoming you in the near future

Reviewed 12 September 2013

location of the hotel is central for the brecon beacons & other faculities
within the welsh & english borders for walking
and not too far to the coast & the cities of cardiff and swansea hiiglhy recommrnded

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for you kind feedback regarding your stay here ar Ebbw Vale and we look forward to welcoming you back

Reviewed 9 September 2013

This hotel is great for those travelling around Ebbw Vale. Clean and very friendly staff and a great nights sleep in this quiet town's valleys.

The restaurant opposite has equally great staff and is a friendly place to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner. We stay here a lot and would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay here at Ebbw Vale. We strive on making sure our guests fully enjoy their stay and we welcome you back in the near future

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I stayed 3 nights in this hotel. The place seems to be absolutely lost at first glance, but then you notice a lot things that surprise you every day.
Hotel is nothing special (clean rooms, good air, quiet environment), except for the staff: you are always welcomed personally, followed by a nice small talk. You feel the friendliness and dignity of people who live and work in the valley.
Breakfasts were in the restaurant across the parking. Very good service, also good meals are served in the evening. Don't waste your time going up to city center: there is nothing up there. Just so some walking around the hotel area.
Hotel is reachable by train from Cardiff. Trains depart every hour and station is just 3 minutes walk. Shopping in the outlets seems to be also interesting, but I did not have the time for that. Also not far and reachable on foot in 20 minutes. Open times until 5:30pm and 7pm on Thursday.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
GinaWreford, Manager at Premier Inn Ebbw Vale Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2013

I would just like to say Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay here at Ebbw Vale and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Needing to break a very long cross-country journey, we chose the Premier Inn firstly for its price and secondly as a convenient overnight stopping place. It was my first experience of this hotel chain, and I was very impressed with the friendly reception, the large, comfortable and spotlessly clean rooms, and the really excellent menu available for dinner and breakfast at the next-door restaurant. An altogether enjoyable stay. My only criticism is the lack of free wi-fi: well, 30 minutes is free, but after that you have to pay — £3 for 24 hours, I think — which struck me as poor PR.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
GinaWreford, Manager at Premier Inn Ebbw Vale Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2013

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay here at Ebbw Vale. Your feedback has been passed on the team and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 August 2013

Business trip with work. Excellent service from Josh on reception. Rooms airy, spacey, clean and tidy. Everything you expect from Premier Inn. Nothing to fault.

Foodwise, attached Brewers Fayre was cheap and cheerful. Highlight bring unlimited refills of Costa Coffee.

• Stayed: August 2013
GinaWreford, Manager at Premier Inn Ebbw Vale Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2013

Thank you for your kind feedback regarding your stay and your comments have been passed onto Josh & the team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

I arrived here with my 4 children ages 2 - 12 for a 2 night stay. Normally I come up against some issues however, I have to say that this time everything was just perfect. I booked here as it is only 10 miles from Abergavenny hospital where my mum currently is, so the visit wasn't a happy occasion and this hotel made my life a lot easier and less stressful with their professional yet friendly and relaxed staff. The 3 reception staff I encountered were extremely welcoming and very helpful, nothing was too much trouble and they always welcomed the children and myself whenever we passed them. Julie and her team of cleaners were fab and did a fantastic job of clearing up after my 4 kids!!! :) I could not fault the cleanliness or condition of the room in any way. Christine at the restaurant was great, breakfast with 4 young children can be quite challenging however, she made us feel very welcome, nothing was too much trouble for her and she made the whole occasion feel very relaxed and enjoyable. The food was also plentiful and excellent value for money and we wasn't made to feel naughty when the kids left some scrambled egg and then went to get a muffin (kids hey!!) I would highly recommend this hotel and restaurant and will definitely be staying again and would like to thank all the staff for making this break enjoyable for the children and I under the stressful situation I am currently experiencing.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Lisa E

I would like to say Thank you for your kind comments. We always strive to make sure our guests stay is a pleasant one especially through personal challenging times. We look forward to welcoming you and your 4 great kids back in the near future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ebbw Vale
#1 of 1 in Llanhamlach
The Manor Hotel
The Manor Hotel
#1 of 3 in Crickhowell

Been to Premier Inn Ebbw Vale Hotel? Share your experiences!