“Afternoon desserts with the family.”
Review of Kaspa's Desserts

Kaspa's Desserts
Ranked #2 of 9 Quick Bites in Cwmbran
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

We went saturday afternoon, staff were very friendy, desserts were delicious, we really enjoyed our visit.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 7 October 2018

We were shown to our seat (Having never been here before) sat waiting only then to ask the waitress do we have to order at the counter "Yes she said" Why when we were shown to our table were we not told we have to do this. So we ordered our desserts and drinks, we waited and waited and waited and then two desserts two drinks came (There was three orders) 10 mins later my husbands dessert came no drink BUT another dessert, We told the waiter we didnt order that fourth dessert but we ordered a drink "Oh did you I will ask and sort it out" he said, Before he left the table to sort it out I asked for some spoons as we were only given one spoon but a bucket full of knives and folks, "I will get them he said" 10 mins later still nothing, so I went upto the counter and asked them for some spoons and to find out where my husbands drinks is "Oh oh i will sort it now" they said Another 10 mins waiting our drink came. WELL KASPAS apart from im £35.00 lighter WE WILL NEVER BE RETURNING AND I WILL BE TELLING FRIENDS AND FAMILY NOT TO ENTER ANY OF YOU DESSERT RESTURANTS. VERY DISAPPOINTED AND VERY OVERRATED !!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

Decided to come here for my step sons birthday! It was busy but they managed to find us a table for 5 upstairs! 4 of us had waffles and they were all absolutely stunning! My step son loved the beuno white chocolate waffle but did not manage to finish it! My daughter had the cookies and cream ice cream and even though she is only tiny she managed to finish it! We all left feeling like we were in a food coma! Absolutely delicious and worth the calories!! Super friendly hard working staff!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

OMG the puddings here are amazing, as is the smell when you walk in! They are huge and sickly and a little on the expensive but such a lovely treat. My kids love coming here! 100% recommend!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Always come here for our desserts . Great food and very friendly staff . Manager is always very welcoming

Date of visit: August 2018