“Perfect for us”

Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Cwmbran
swanage Dorset
“Perfect for us”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

We stay as a family, my wife, myself and our 6 yr old, we are all in the same room with a sofa bed for our lad. The room was spotless, beds comfy, excellent location for our family visting. Breakfast is good, but the best part for me is how friendly the staff are.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
Tracey W, Manager at Premier Inn Cwmbran Hotel, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at Cwmbran Premier Inn, we are pleased you enjoyed your stay but most of all that all our team members looked after you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Droitwich-Spa
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Stayed for 2 nights with my wife. Customer service was again consistently very good. All staff, including cleaners, were genuinely very friendly & helpful. Had a very good room, number 38 -nice and quiet

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

We generally use trip advisor as a means of checking accommodation. Based on the reviews and photos the Premier Inn cwmbran appeared to be an excellent choice. I was treating my elderly parents on a visit to my mum's brother and for what I paid and what I got, I was very disappointed. I have never stayed at a premier Inn before so had no idea of what to expect, reality being an hotel impossible/chef Ramsey candidate, The hotel is a budget hotel, with a depressingly bare and small medical centre like reception area and narrow prison like hallways leading to your room. Beware the attractive photos on trip advisor and other websites are not of the hotel but of the separate table top pub/restaurant, which is to the left of the hotel. Rooms are basic but clean, beds comfortable, no telephone is provided in the room and the free wifi is only for 30 minutes, otherwise it costs £3 a day, which I found bizarre. You also have a railway and a busy road intersection, so if you are sensitive to noise, this can be an issue. For what I paid, I'm very disappointed and would not recommend.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Cwmbran Hotel, responded to this review, 15 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel. At premier Inn we endeavour to improve standards and meet all our customer’s needs please be assured your comments have been noted and will be followed up with the Management Team at our hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.
Leicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 September 2013

We only stayed here one night to attend a family funeral - the rooms were very comfortable, clean and well equipped, whilst the staff were welcoming throughout. The breakfasts are a must and the children eat free with every adult meal. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Tracey W, General Manager at Premier Inn Cwmbran Hotel, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Thank you for your recent comments regarding your stay at Cwmbran Premier Inn we are pleased it was a pleasant one.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Booked a two night stay here. Hotel and restaurant next door could not be faulted. When we arrived Roz booked us in. She is an asset to the company. Every time she saw us she asked how we were if there was anything we needed. Brilliant.

• Stayed September 2013
Sheffield, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Excellent Hotel, the staff are really helpful and welcoming. The rooms are spotless and the restaurant is very good. We had a breakfast there and the quality of the food was brilliant, not only that but our grandkids ate free.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
We are very pleased that you found our hotel to be so comfortable and clean as we do pride ourselves on our high standards
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cwmbran
Best Western Pontypool Metro Hotel
The Parkway Hotel & Spa
Hotel ibis budget Newport
Hotel ibis budget Newport
#10 of 18 in Newport
Holiday Inn Express Newport
Ramada Resort Cwrt Bleddyn Hotel & Spa
Glen-yr-Afon House Hotel

Been to Premier Inn Cwmbran Hotel? Share your experiences!