“Pleased with our stay”

The Parkway Hotel & Spa
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Cwmbran
Reviewed 7 March 2014

We enjoyed our overnight stay and 'Daycation' in the spa which had been bought as a present. The rooms are clean and the hotel was quiet. Friendly staff. Swimming pool and spa well kept. However service a bit slow in the cafe area of the spa. Definitely a good value break and would recommend to friends and families.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB

Reviewed 27 February 2014

Stayed here for two nights and realy enjoyed it. Staff are friendly, the lessure facilities are excellent and the rooms and food are also very good. If you are looking for a hotel in the area, I would highly recogmend this one.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank G0lf3r
Kerry J, General Manager at The Parkway Hotel & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Dear G0lf3r

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend our hotel to others. Your feedback is very much appreciated and thank you for sharing it.

We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 26 February 2014

I recently stayed in this hotel with my children, the staff were very welcoming and friendly, they paid extra attention to my children and made them feel comfortable. The room was beautifully decorated and the bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever led in. The spa was lovely and relaxing and the pool was heated which was a massive bonus. The food was really nice and reasonably priced. Every member of staff I came across was incredibly helpful, chatty and friendly. We will come again.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Jessikahhhh,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on Tripadvisor.

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Your kind comments regarding the food, spa facilities and our team of staff are very much appreciated. We have lovely feedback about our new beds and we are delighted that you also found them to be comfortable.

Thank you for sharing your feedback and we look forward to seeing you again at our hotel.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

I had to visit a site in Pontypool which I expected to last a couple of hours. As my wife has not been to well lately I decided to take her a long for the ride and have a night away. Looking on Laterooms.com I came across the Best Western Plus Parkway Hotel & Spa for a Sunday special at an extremely reasonable price. Excellent while I was out on site my wife could enjoy the spa facilities. Well we were far from disappointed is place is brilliant, staff were excellent, rooms above expectation for the price paid, breakfast was spot on. Can I find fault, spa facilities are a bit dated but very clean.

Room Tip: A bit difficult to find without a Sat Nav, but it addds to the charm of the place.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear RoyT

Thank you very much for posting such a wonderful review of our hotel

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our hotel to be "brilliant". Your kind comments really are appreciated by the entire team of staff here at The Parkway, thank you for sharing them.

We look forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

I've used the Parkway a few times for meetings, coffee and lunch and always found it very good. Its also not a bad lunch option for the Community Farm if you want something a bit different to what their cafe can offer. I've bumped this visit up to 5 stars as I was very impressed to see it had facilities to charge up my electric car. I found the staff very keen to help even though I wasn't actually staying the night. Nice one !

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2014

The Parkway is probably the best Best Western I've stayed at! The room and service was excellent. The only 'critique' I would offer would be have a few more regular tables for eating in the lounge area as most are low level ones, and perhaps increase the size of the dining room as this area does seem a little crowded at breakfast time. I highly recommend this hotel, and would definitely stay there again when in the area on business.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Spent two nights here in very pleasant surroundings and company. The hotel was excellent and staff most helpful and attentive. Rooms and service everything you would expect from the Best Western chain. Nikki and Vikki on a busy reception( as there was a bridal fayre on in the hotel), fielded all our questions. Pool, sauna, gym, spacious parking, good rooms and excellent breakfasts made the trip.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cwmbran
Best Western Pontypool Metro Hotel
Ramada Resort Cwrt Bleddyn Hotel & Spa
Glen-yr-Afon House Hotel
The Priory Hotel & Restaurant
Park Plaza Cardiff
Park Plaza Cardiff
#4 of 74 in Cardiff
Travelodge Newport Central

Been to The Parkway Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!