“Colin mac”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

Good food and plenty of it.nice atmosphere. Friendly staff and good value for money. Highly recommend it if your in the area.

Reviewed 10 April 2014

As always, great service, brilliant food and a fantastic atmosphere. The Queen is the complete package and a great place to eat at any time. Have tried the rest and the Queen is definitely the best.
Well done guys again.

2  Thank bombomCardiff
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

Not been here for quite a few years but must say excellent Sunday lunch, good value fresh and service very good. Friendly place recommend

1  Thank Phunter28
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Went to The Queen Inn today with Lyn and the outlaws.
Probably the best Sunday lunch I have ever had . Chef Rob really has made such a huge difference to the quality of the food on offer.

Thankss to Gareth and Jane for putting more wood on the fires as I was so cold.

Reviewed 17 December 2013

Ok not one for doing reviews but I thought I'd make a first.

The Queen Inn ( to me ) is a typical traditional pub.

Went there today with my family of five for lunch and it was Amazing. Great service, great food.

I think we all eat off the lunch time menu so nothing posh but there was some great alternatives i.e. Kangaroo steaks on the board etc

I always do a chip test when I get a meal and these chips were to die for, apparently hand made and double dipped - So nice.

Had to chuckle a little bit when I seen on the menu chicken and chips a basket but I decided to go for that and glad I did. It was lovely..

Also noted on other reviews here that they get there fresh meat fom Wilises Butchers - Say no more !

Thanks have already recommend to others..

TheQueenInn, Owner at The Queen Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 December 2013

Many thanks for your review and glad you enjoyed your visit and meal. We like to keep the traditional family pub appeal and its nice to hear people enjoy it. Hope to see you sometime in the New Year.

Merry Christmas