“Toddler Heaven.”
Review of Cheeky Monkey's

Cheeky Monkey's
Ranked #7 of 18 things to do in Cwmbran
Reviewed 5 August 2014

My grandchildren love these types of places but in the summer they can be very hot. Cheeky Monkeys have solved this by opening an outside play area.... With a child friendly pool ! My grandchildren adore it. My only critissm is there is not enough shade, the twice we have visited it's been very hot and the safety flooring got pretty warm under foot. There is a sand pit and an area to cycle. A great idea.

Reviewed 17 July 2014

My daughter enjoyed her turkey dinosaur meal which was served very fast even though it appeared to be very busy as usual. Cheeky monkey's is the perfect place to go for a few hours because my daughter loves it their and running around (especially the outside area) and also enjoys the food there, see you next week

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I took my 12 month old granddaughter to Cheeky Monkeys and what a brilliant time she had.
We went on a Thursday which only cost £1.50 (term time only) and it was well worth the visit.
There is an under 4yrs soft play area with a ball pool, slides, things to climb on etc all completely safe for small children. Little Tikes cars and baby walkers are also available.
There is a cafe with a varied menu and plenty of tables with highchairs.
We will definitely be returning.

1  Thank Lindsay F
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Plenty for kids to do, food available, party facilities. Can be a bit overwhelming when too busy. I wouldn't go in if it's too busy as I find it hard to keep track of my grandchildren and panic if I can't see them!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

A lovely clean environment where kids can expend their energy. Pricey to get in but loads to keep kids occupied. Food available - although basic, adequate. Parking on site. In summer outside area with kiddies paddling pool.