“Family Evening Meal”

Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Called din after a long day at work. We very often go to the greenhouse just for a drink. But the food always looks inviting. The staff are always very polite and work efficiently.
Food was very nice and not too long to wait for it . Going for Sunday Lunch on Fathers day will write a review after that

Jodie E, Team Leader at Greenhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us some feedback on your visit!

We're glad you enjoyed your time here and are returning to us this fathers day.
We look forward to seeing you then!

Dannii

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went for an early dinner with colleagues quite a little while ago and had a really poor experience which the manager put down to a problem with the fish they were supplied with, Basa which was quite slimy - not nice at all and because my colleague said nothing I said nothing then next day at work we discovered we both had the same experience!

I was asked to 'give them another chance' by Jodie the manager in my review on here (January). So have returned several times both with my partner and with work colleagues and the food has been much better, the chilli in particular is very nice!! It's all good honest pub food and on the six or so visits since January all of it was faultless, very edible indeed. Service remains really good and staff friendly and polite.

Given the spate of recent good weather the only thing I find as a real draw back is the lack of a non smoking eating area outside.......they have a lovely big beer garden but it is spoiled by this.

Jodie E, Manager at Greenhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for leaving us a review. I am thrilled to hear you have enjoyed each and every visit since our last conversation.
I really appreciate you giving us another chance, and many more. I look forward to sharing your comments with the team, as they will be very pleased.

We hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Had a lovely afternoon here with friends for a few drinks and something to eat. A really cheerful team and the manager was really friendly. Prices are fair for what we had and the food was cooked perfect. Was a really lovely atmosphere and look forward to going back
Keep up the good work team

Jodie E, Manager at Greenhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. The team will really appreciate this when I share it with them

Jodie :)

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

It’s a beautiful sunny day and we are sat in the beer garden. People all around us eating a roast dinner. Go to the bar to order the same to be told only the Garden menu if you’re sat out side. Am I missing something here? Is it a regulars only have special treatment and can eat their roasts outside. Drink up let’s go

Jodie E, Manager at Greenhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hi Daryl,

It is correct we only have a garden menu rather than the full menu for outside. However sunday lunch is also available outside, had you asked for it the staff would have been more than happy to provide you with sunday lunch. This is subject to availability. If we had sold out at the time you ordered, then it would have been correct what you were told. As you saw, everyone in the garden was eating Sunday lunch today, so it did sell out fast.

We do advise making reservations and pre ordering sunday lunch to ensure we can make sure we have what you want.

If you wish to discuss further feel free to contact me at greenhouse@sabrain.com

Kind regards

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely food and beer garden. Drinks are an absolute rip off. Im happy to pay for a meal and drinks and not tight at all. However, A coke (coke glass size) and half a pint of peroni was £6.80! Will not be going back in a hurry.

Jodie E, Manager at Greenhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Hi Kate!

You should have let us know if you were overcharges for your drinks. That is the price for a full pint and a coke. Can you please contact me on 01633863388, or greenhouse@sabrain.com

Kind regards