“Lots of fun”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Lots of fun”
Reviewed 2 August 2014

As locals we visit the boating lake on a regular basis, my daughter is now 4 and lives going to the park and to feed the ducks. I enjoy jogging, my hubby cycles as does my daughter occasionally. It foes get very busy in the summer but we always find a spot for a picnic and get an ice cream from the cafe.

Visited August 2014

“Family Fun”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My 2yo loves feeding the ducks. its a pleasant and easy walk as i also have a 3mo in a pram. I cant wait until the eldest is old enough to go out in a boat with hubby.

Cardiff
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Ok to spend an afternoon”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Recently visited the boating lake with my daughter. We had a nice walk around the lake looking at the ducks. The little cafe was closed during our visit and the playground had seen better days.

Newport, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fab”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Brilliant for all ages with cafe, park, boating lake, would highly recommend! My little boy loved the ducks.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“good for an evening stroll”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

popular with fisherman and joggers, lovely environment, nice stall selling teas etc and ice creams. Busy on Sunday mornings with model boat types. Has advantage of large renovated play area with duck pond and skateboard ramps.