“Home delivery”
Review of Papa John's Pizza

Papa John's Pizza
Ranked #56 of 91 Restaurants in Cwmbran
Reviewed 8 May 2018

First time we have ever eaten food from here but our grandson wanted to have it. Ordered a large pizza and a dessert. They were delivered very quickly. My grandson enjoyed everything. My wife and thought the pizza was ok but not the best we have ever eaten but the dessert was tasty.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

After being a massive dominos fan for years it was very hard to change after moving to Cwmbran and having a few awful experiences from dominos next door. My husband and I put our familys orders in and off we popped to Morrison's. 20mins later i went back in to collect. I noticed the lad by himself maning the online orders, making pizza, watching the ovens, but still found time to acknowledge me whilst ensuring his hygiene was on point. Being a fussy person and and a assistant manager of a restaurant i look for these things i cant help myself . On returning to the car i said to my husband if this food tastes awesome im writing a review. So as im giving feed back yes we loved our food well done to the lad working keep up the good work im sure your manager appricates your fantastic service!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Ordered pizza delivery tonight for 4 of us and forgot to mention one was vegan. When I rang to mention this the pizzas were already out for delivery. I said don't worry as my fault but the manager said he didn't want anyone not to be able to eat their pizza so arranged for another vegan pizza to be sent out. He didn't have to do this as totally my fault but very impressed with this excellent customer service and will recommend to others. The pizzas were delicious. Thank you Pappa John's Cwmbran!

Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

Had Hawaiian, not enough pineapple to have a piece on each slice, so someone had to have a cheese and tomatoes slice with 1 piece of boiling bacon, not ham. Had garden party, asked for extra mushrooms. Again not enough mushrooms for each slice, even with paying for extra. Asked for buffalo dip, had 5 garlic dips. Also was half an hour late. I phoned to complain and they brought another Hawaiian but was exactly the same. We will not ever order again from pappa John's, extremely disappointed

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I tend to sporadically order from Papa Johns and the quality seems to be hit or miss.

We went for a half and half deep dish pizza for sat afternoon lunch. Not sure what went in the base but it was completely inedible.

The delivery service I have always found to be prompt from them though, just sometimes the Pizza can be either great or disgusting.

Some of the others persevered due to being hungry, but mine went in the bin after a single bite.

I will probably not have a Papa Johns for some time now. It's a real shame as I couldn't stomach the uncooked dough that dominos serve up.

I guess I will be eating more healthily for a while.

Richard.