We went to Jabajak for a family occasion. There were 18 of us eating there and four of us stayed overnight.
We had the honeymoon suite for the night, which is a lovely room, loads of space and really well decorated. The other guests who stayed had a double room which was also very good.
The meal was really good with plenty of choice to satisty everybody's taste.
It's family run and the service is really friendly. We were a big group and they coped really well. They were also really flexible and helpful with things like seating plans and allowing us to choose from the main menu rather than a smaller menu which is often the case for large groups.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in beautiful rolling Welsh Countryside and within its own Vineyard, Jabajak offers a 5 star Restaurant with Rooms in a location central to all the best of West Wales. Family ownership ensures personal service in a warm environment. The five star a la carte restaurant menu offers a selection of local produce all freshly cooked and a wine list carefully selected from some of the best winemakers in the world. Jabajak is fully licensed, with a cosy lounge bar for drinks before and after dinner. Alternatively, enjoy a glass of wine outside and watch the sun set over west Wales or perhaps red kites going home to their nest. You'll find us just off the A40 at Whitland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Jabajak Vineyard & Restaurant with Rooms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jabajak Vineyard & Restaurant With Rooms Hotel Llanboidy
- Jabajak Vineyard And Restaurant With Rooms
- Jabajak Vineyard & Restaurant With Rooms Llanboidy, Wales, UK