“Disappointing”

Cinnamon Bear Bakery & Cafe
Reviewed 18 October 2013

My family lives in the area and I was visiting for Thanksgiving. The lady who served us at the front was not very polite and actually rolled her eyes at me because we were trying to decide what to order (And there was nobody in line behind us, so I'm not sure what the rush was). I had just a cup of coffee, which is self serve, but my sister ordered a specialty coffee and it took quite a long time for the barista to make it, so my coffee was already half gone. It was a terrible experience. I'll just go to Tim Hortons next time instead of supporting a small local business.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Found this little bakery/cafe by accident when the restaurant across the street was closed. How fortunate for us! Great home-made soups, cheese scones and cinnamon buns to go with coffees and lattes. Lots of other bakery items as well - excellent food and very friendly staff.

Reviewed 19 September 2013

When I return to Alberta from visiting my parents in B.C., there are two routes that I can take. One is via Radium and Banff, and the other is through the Crowsnest Pass. As beautiful as the Pass is, and in its own right a good reason to travel that way, sometimes the real reason that I travel that route is so that I can stop at Cinnamon Bear Cafe. There are so many wonderfully delicious choices for a baked treat, like their lemon blueberry cookies or their scones dripping with icing sugar, but I always choose their signature cinnamon knot, with its delicious yeasty dough, reminiscent of what I remember eating when I was young. Pair that with their delicious coffee and this little place in Coleman, BC, provides a perfect stop along the way home. P.S. you can always be good and have a freshly made sandwich or homemade soup. Everything there is delicious and does not disappoint.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Such a good place to stop for a snack or lunch! The soup and cheese scones are incredible. If you are camping in the area it is a great place to stop and grab some homemade pastries for breakfast. You will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 26 June 2013

We stopped in here recently on our way through to Calgary. You will not be disappointed if you come to this cafe. They have a delightful selection of gluten-free as well as wheat baked goods. The coffee is excellent. There was a steady stream of locals in and out of the bakery while we were there. Surely a good sign of consistent quality. We will definitely be back. In fact we may look for a local hike just so we can justify going back to enjoy some more yummy treats.