“Very Beary Good!”

Cinnamon Bear Bakery & Cafe
Reviewed 30 March 2014

This is our favourite place to stop in the Crowsnest pass and love it they are open on Sundays now. Wonderful fresh sandwiches, soups, chilli etc. The smell of all the baked good grabs you when you walk in. I dare you not to order some to take home.

Reviewed 21 February 2014 via mobile

Huge selection on baked goods, great coffee drinks and fantastic service. We will drive down again just to visit this coffee shop.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

We enjoy stopping for a cup of soup, coffee, sandwiches when we are passing through Crowsnest Pass going east or west. Great that they have added Sunday openings.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

2 friends and I stopped here as the restaurant we wanted was closed. What a pleasant surprise.
Lots of yummy looking baked goods and the choice of several soups and sandwiches. I had chicken thai soup and half an egg salad sandwich both of which were delicious. One friend had lobster bisque which she raved about. I tried the whole wheat cinnamon bun which was very good.
Prices are reasonable. We would stop there again. Will try a latte next time. Do stop if you are driving the Crowsnest pass.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

My family lives in the area and I was visiting for Thanksgiving. The lady who served us at the front was not very polite and actually rolled her eyes at me because we were trying to decide what to order (And there was nobody in line behind us, so I'm not sure what the rush was). I had just a cup of coffee, which is self serve, but my sister ordered a specialty coffee and it took quite a long time for the barista to make it, so my coffee was already half gone. It was a terrible experience. I'll just go to Tim Hortons next time instead of supporting a small local business.