“not returning”

Crowsnest Mountain Resort
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Crowsnest Pass
Crowsnest Mountain Resort
Reviewed 27 July 2012

We arrived sunday was told at check in that they do not have house keeping, but if i need anything to let them know. great, we had a great stay in crowsnest enjoyed the town, and country side. but yes i did have to ask for clean towels and for our floor to be cleaned , which was not realy cleaned thankfully i had lysol wipes with me so i washed the floor on my holiday. so along came Thursday and what did we find at 11 at night but a Mouse, which we had to catch and get rid of because there was no answer at the main house. so I stayed awake all night till 4 am fell asleep till 6 then started packing we were suppose to stay one more night but after looking around the fridge area yes I found mouse droppings. when i phoned at 7 in the morning I was told "well that's what happens in the country mountain area". My answer was NO we have stayed in all cabins across Jasper and banff, and never had an issue as this.
when I asked for my fees to be returned for the rest of our stay, I was only given a portion back.
when we went up to the main house to return our key Our portion of fees was in a envelope taped to the door, and a guy was on the balcony in his robe and said mice happen in the cabins it's just the way it is in the mountains. and i asked where do you want the key and he asked me to go back to the cabin and leave it in the room with the door un locked and the "cleaning lady " would get it. LOL unbelievable so we did and got the hell out of there.
also when i called to book the cabin i asked if it had a full kitchen with stove and fridge she said yes. It was a bar fridge and a 2 burner hot plate. ridiculous for $165 a night

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank tkbrook

Reviewed 2 September 2011

If you are wanting a camp spot in the Crowsnest Pass, do not stay here. The pass is known for its wind but with no protection and the highway just below, this place will eat you alive. The bathrooms were also quite gross and without toilet paper. Do yourself a favor and rent a hotel then move along to Fernie. At $33/night and no trees, you're better off to keep on driving!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank StellaFred
Reviewed 24 May 2011

A long weekend and campsite was full. Bathrooms disgusting, mud and hair everywhere, no toilet paper, ladies room door broken, hot water shut off on Sunday, facilities useless. No free wifi as advertised. It's for restaurant patrons only. Temp sites mixed with perm sites noise level loud, dogs come into your camp & mess everywhere. Watch where you step! Our campsite had garbage from previous campers. Fire ban in effect, yet open fires . They charge you up front for all your nights that you expect to stay and if you want to leave early there is no refund, no comps for inconveniences, only excuses.

Room Tip: Visit other campgrounds!
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
5  Thank Linens2lace
Reviewed 16 April 2011

Stayed here in the middle of February. The in floor heating in our cabin didn't work the first night. We moved cabins for the second night, but they didn't even comp our meal. Other than that, cabins are super clean, staff is very friendly. Restaurant is nice, although a little pricy for the quality of meal.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Joe154957
Reviewed 8 December 2010

This resort west of the Crowsnest Pass just inside the Alberta border appears to be a hidden jewel.
My wife and I only ate dinner there one evening but I feel pretty strong that we will actually stay there next trip.
It is very European and spotless. They have a number of cabins and they look extremy beautiful with all the snow they have had.
They have a well deserved reputation for their dining and the service was excellent. We were there on a week night and it was really cold. There was only one other couple but I understand the weekends are extremly busy with the skiers and outdoor enthusiasts.
Dean in Canada