“Worst Service and Mushy Pizza”
Review of Bamboo Bistro

Bamboo Bistro
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Cuisines: Sushi, Pizza, Thai, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Serving both pizza and various Asian cuisine to two unique dining rooms - you will not leave disappointed!
Pincher Creek, Canada
“Worst Service and Mushy Pizza”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

I had ordered a large and when i picked it up they gave me an XL. I told them i only ordered a large and the girl just gave a snotty excuse and didn't even try to help. The pizza was nasty, it was soggy and the toppings were not fresh. I wouldnt suggest this place to my worst enemy.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank F00die4ever

Calgary, Canada
“Take out was great”
Reviewed 20 August 2012

I had the Pad Thai and beef udon with a brownie. The price was very reasonable and the food was excellent

Visited August 2012
Calgary, AB
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed 9 July 2012

We have eaten at this establishment many times in the last year, whether in the restaurant or picking up pizza, and we have never been disappointed. Whenever we have guests with us, we always go here and get more rave reviews. The kids love the pizza (as do the grownups) and the Pad Thai is the best I've ever had. Well worth a stop if you are in the area.

• Visited June 2012