“Yummy Sushi”

Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Sushi, Pizza, Thai, Soups
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
Description: Serving both pizza and various Asian cuisine to two unique dining rooms - you will not leave disappointed!
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Great sushi in the pass. Favourite is the Chinook roll. Close second is the Firecracker roll. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Clean washrooms. Art on walls is great.

Erica W, Owner at Bamboo Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2017

Hi deathracerJH

You must have visited us during Sinister 7?!

Im so glad you've been enjoying our sushi and I too enjoy the art - we've got a lot of local talent here in the Pass and I love that we can showcase so much of it in our space!

We will be rolling out some big changes to them menu some time this fall so look forward to trying some great new dishes next time you pop in!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

The decor is nice, the food is great with lots of options. Price and service were okay, but not great.

Hi Julie,

I am glad to hear you've been enjoying our food and appreciate the honest feedback regarding the service, we train regularly and will continue to do so! Feedback allows us to know where we need to focus our attention.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Had dinner there last week. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality and excellent taste of the curry. Nice balance of meat vs veggies and the spicing was perfect. Would definitely eat here again!

Erica W, Owner at Bamboo Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2017

Glad to hear you enjoyed your meal with us! If you liked the peanut curry I'd definitely recommend the Mongolian Beef or maybe even the Nirvana Bowl (which can be made less spicy by request).

Hope we can serve you again soon!

Reviewed 13 April 2017

My first experience there was a nightmare the woman was very rude & yelled at me for complaining the pizza tasted like stuff was very "off" and I vowed to never go again. So I decided after a few years maybe to give them a second chance. WOW yeah sorry STILL NOT good pizza, the crust is soggy, the toppings not fresh and very sparse... for the price you are charged I am sorry to say 2 strikes and now I will not be going back again at all.

Erica W, Owner at Bamboo Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2017

I am sorry to hear this as it does not sound like you got a "standard" Black Rock Pizza.

Its hard to know exactly what has gone wrong not knowing the details but Id appreciate if you could reach out to me so I could look into this situation further. We have literally just made some drastic changes to our business layout to ensure we have more control in the kitchen - it's very important to us!

Regards

Reviewed 7 April 2017 via mobile

Really good selection. Foods always great! Beautiful art work. Friendly owners. One of the best places to eat in the crowsnest pass

Erica W, Owner at Bamboo Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

So glad to hear that you enjoyed the Peanut Curry! Its certainly a favourite of many (for good reason!)

We've got some exciting changes coming up within the next few months including some new menu items! Hopefully we will see you again soon!