“English rose.”

English Rose
Ranked #22 of 51 Restaurants in The Valley
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Reviewed 8 July 2014

I have only eaten at the English rose once. Bit it was very good. I had a pasta dish with shrimp and a cream sauce. The place is always crowded with locals and vacationers. I think the only negative thing I could say is the it is not located on the beach so there is no view.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I enjoyed the way the burgers were prepared as well as the chicken. Very tasty! The only thing I disliked was how long it took to get served.

Reviewed 29 November 2013

Big pieces of fish and the tartare sauce is spiked with jerk seasoning. A treat!
Great for lunch and popular with the locals so its usually crowded at lunch during the week. Very reasonably priced and nice people too. In the Valley near the center of town. Easy for take away too.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This spot is in the town and there are other adjoining stores into like a culdesac that has hairdressers etc lower down, The food here is really good esp the rice and peas and fish, I have had lunch here twice and take away dinner also, the waitresses are pleasant and very accommodating. It should be noted however, there are lots of mosquitoes under those tables. I will definitely return when I visit Anguilla again.

Reviewed 8 April 2013

Great place for lunch or dinner. We love the fish bits or the spicey wings.A bit busy when the school kids are there for lunch. Friday night is lots of fun. A real local establishment.

1  Thank SandyGroundBeachboy