“Dream Wedding in Dream Location”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
Beth C
Arlington, Virginia
“Dream Wedding in Dream Location”
Reviewed 3 June 2013 for a stay in May 2013

I both stayed and got married at Ani last month and everything about the experience was beyond top notch.

We rented both the North and South Villa and worked with Blue Sea Anguilla (to plan the wedding) and Black Orchid (to provide the flowers and decor). As a property, Ani is stunning. The modern architecture combined with large windows and sparse furnishings compliment and feature the surrounding landscape as no other property I visited on Anguilla did. The location on a cliff jutting out above little bay provide stellar views of land, sea and sky. it was a pleasure to wake up to such a breath taking view every day. The indoor and outdoor living spaces can be merged via large, sliding glass doors and we spent most of our time there on various decks and terraces.

The really wonderful thing about Ani was the staff and their warm hospitality. Our wedding was a once in a life time occasion that we never wanted to forget and we definitely picked a place to match. From Chef Sweets' INCREDIBLE cooking to Felix's constant thoughtfulness and availability to the rest of the staff's friendly presence, Ani was pitch perfect. My friends and family immediately felt at home and leaving was so difficult because of the great people who worked so hard to make everything perfect! My mom was literally hugging and kissing everyone goodbye!

Thank you to Bonnie and, especially, to Rohan for helping us to plan the event and every detail of our stay on Anguilla before arriving. It was the vacation of a lifetime!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Leaving
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
osterhuh
Madison, Wisconsin, United States
“5 star luxury - a trip of a lifetime!”
Reviewed 6 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

We travel extensively all over the world and pick a different island destination every winter. This was by far, one of the best vacations thus far. We stayed at Ani Villas South and we couldn't have been happier with our experience. The Villas themselves are secluded on a cliffiside with breath-taking views of the ocean and the staff is top notch. They make you feel comfortable, well taken care of, and a part of their 'family'! From setting up a private beach lunch, to arranging massages in the privacy of your villa, they will anticipate your every need. Like I said, we like to pick a different island every winter, but we will certainly return to Ani Villas! I wrote a blog about our vacation on wordpress with lots of pictures at osterhuh

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, the Villa itself and the staff!
Liked least: Could use a little more water pressure in the showers
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
NC
Reviewed 13 September 2012 for a stay in October 2011
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
New Jersey
Reviewed 6 September 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
ms_comm
Dallas
“Absolutely fabulous!!”
Reviewed 21 January 2011 for a stay in August 2010

The Ani Villa exceeded our expectations in every way. It is very spacious, yet guests can find privacy when desired. There is a 180° ocean view, as the villa is literally on a cliff overlooking a beautiful secluded bay. There is a fabulous pool, tennis courts, game room, and workout facility on site. Two beaches are within a modest walking distance via a trial or road that winds down to the ocean.

Anguilla is a very hospitable island and everyone we met was friendly and helpful. The Ani staff was attentive and friendly. Services included daily housekeeping, security, and a chef. The food was wonderful.

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
peggybago...
New York City
“I felt like I was in a dream...a wonderful dream.”
Reviewed 18 January 2011 for a stay in October 2010

The entire "Ani Villas" experience was positive.  From being met at the airport, the first impression of the villa was WOW.  Bright, clean, sleek, contemporary, comfortable, relaxing. The views from the house were breathtaking!  I loved the floorplan of the villa.  There was plenty of common space, but lot's of little indoor and outdoor private areas to get comfortable and read a book or have a nap.  My bedroom had a beautiful terrace overlooking the water. The staff were always there, but almost invisable, never intrusive.  The day trips were spectacular.  Boating, snorkeling, beaches, little hide a way islands with incredable food in funky little restaurants.  The villa chef was amazing!  Suggesting menu ideas and executing those menus as though we were in a four star restaurant .It was the finest private rental house I've ever been to.  I can't wait to go back.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Families with teenagers Luxury-minded travelers
cndhalley
Phoenix, Arizona
“Our stay at Ani Villa's was the best we have experianced in Anguillla so far.”
Reviewed 16 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

This holiday season we took our third trip to Anguilla. We love this island. This time we decided to stay in the newly completed Ani Villas at Little Bay. As you can imagine the views from the villa were unbelievable and the villas were amazing. Even though there were 8 adults and 7 kids I always managed to find a quite place to enjoy the views and get away from it all. At first I was apprehensive since it wasn’t right on the beach but upon arrival I discovered that there was ‘secret’ path that took you to one of the most exclusive beaches on the island, Little Bay. It was amazing! Then we discovered on day 2 if you exited from the front of the Villa there was yet another beach less then 5 minutes walk. My husband and I spent the day there and I felt like we were on a deserted island as we had it all to ourselves in the peak of tourist season. I cannot remember the name of the beach and if I did I am not sure I would want to share so I could keep it all to myself for next time.
On day 3 the parents were not feeling very motivated to anything but lie around the wonderful pool and watch the incredible yachts and sailboats cruise in and out of Little Bay. Our host/property manager sensed the parent’s lethargy and decided to take the kids (9-18) on a nature walk around the Villas and into the Valley. When the kids returned they couldn’t wait to share their adventure. Even the 18 year old was enthusiastically sharing what he learned about the local plants and traditions.
I could go on and on but I am sure no one wants to hear my day to day vacation diary. Just to summarize this was followed by an incredible bike ride over a point of the island that was not accessible by car with incredible photo opportunities including a wave blow hole that shot waves over 6 feet high. On New Years Eve we were surprised to have Fire Works fired from our own back yard along with view of the fireworks shot from Cap Ca Luca. Then to finish up our New Year’s celebration we were treated to a traditional Anguilla Breakfast prepare by Shamash from Zara’s restaurant. This included Salted fish, some kind of kale salad, Johnny cakes and many other local dishes. Of course they also provided Pancakes, bacon and eggs for the less adventuresome in our group.
By far our best trip to Anguilla yet. Gorgeous Villa, 360 views, access to the best beaches on the island but best of all, a staff which not only met all our needs but also anticipate those we did not know we even had.

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing