“Great Spa Experience”

Saint John's, Saint John, Antigua
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Spa Experience”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

I received a gift certificate for Touch Therapies and thoroughly enjoyed my massage and pedicure in a relaxed atmosphere. Fiona took her time and was pleasant. I felt pampered.

Visited August 2013

“Best Spa Experience- Service next to none”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Hands down, touch therapies is one of Antigua and Barbuda's best Spas. The staff is well trained in not only the care of the body but as a client it is evident that quintessential customer service is paramount. Karen, team leader at touch therapies, glides with a sense of grace in every gentle stroke to your body. The background music accentuates moods of relaxation. The surroundings are clean and welcoming. There is ease of parking and the location is reasonably close to the city.

Visited July 2013
Saint John's, Saint John, Antigua
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Laser treatment”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

I decided recently to have laser hair removal treatment and decided to have this done at Touch Therapies. When I called to set up the appointment I was told that I have to do a consultation first. I made the appointment for the consultation and when I arrived on the day I was greeted by a pleasant young lady by the name of Karen. She conducted my consultation making sure to inform me of everything I needed to know about the procedure. I then made an appointment to start the treatment.

I was a bit skeptical at first because I had heard that the procedure is very painful but I was determined to get it done. Karen had informed me that it could take between 6-8 treatments to remove the hair. I went into the room and she started the procedure and the first shock caught me by surprise. It was painful but as soon as she removed the device from the area the pain was gone. It took over 100 shocks. Yes, I counted each one! And the entire procedure took no more than 20 mins. I was to go back in a month's time to continue the treatment. After about two weeks I realised that the hair was growing back but it was already growing back thinner and instead of having to shave every other day, I was not shaving like every four days.

I must say that I was impressed with the procedure and the service at Touch Therapies. I have since had my second procedure and one particular area is now not growing back at all. That is very impressive. I must say thank you to Karen and her team. They deliver on their promises and are very professional while doing it. I would recommend anyone who is considering laser hair removal treatment to have it done at Touch Therapies Antigua.

Visited October 2013
5 Thank ToiJose
St. Johns
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A true island experience”
Reviewed 30 October 2012

I have been to Touch Therapies twice for a pedicure and a massage. You will be welcomed with a smiling face and enter a friendly business place. The staff with take the time to get to know you and ensure your treatment is exactly what you are looking for at the moment. I took my sister there while she was visiting and would recommended it to anyone close to me. It is a most stop if you are in Antigua looking for a personalized relaxing experiences.

Visited October 2012