“Hope to Return One Day”

LambLion Holiday Apartments
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I was really quite satisfied with my stay at the LambLion. The apartments were clean and well maintained. The property was beautiful and had a nice feel. I felt safe and comfortable the entire week I stayed at The LambLion. Lionel and Lorilyn (the owners) were kind, accommodating and great hosts. The apartments are in a central location, which for me was a big plus. Antigua is a small Island (about 110 square miles) and the Lamblion is pretty much in the middle. I rented a car and my excursions out to different beaches and restaurants throughout the island were all about a 10 minute drive or less. Antiguans are generally friendly and helpful with directions and recommendations. My hosts Lionel and Lorilyn were exceptionally helpful and always took the time to make sure I was happy and taken care of. I look forward to seeing them again next time I stay at the LambLion. One thing to note is that the last few meters of the road before the LambLion property is quite rough (roads in Antigua are generally not too great). Don't be discouraged by the roads the first time you drive up, the apartments are great and you will be more than satisfied.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Robert H

Reviewed 24 May 2012

I was delighted and pleased with my month's stay at Lamblion Apts. Mr. and Mrs. Walker attended to my every request and need with a genuine and positive spirit. They are so willing to share info and history of the island. I appreciated the trip to the grocery store for provisions, a drive to several appointments, an efficient and quiet AC and the beautiful flowers everywhere! Critical points for me were: internet access (it helps that Mr. Walker is a computer specialist!) and the need to feel safe and secure as a women traveling alone. I had purchased a cell phone in St. John's and Mr. Lionel was always 'on call' 24/7 for any questions or concerns. Great month, great apt, great honest sincere hosts!

Room Tip: lovely rooms on ground floor if stairs are a problem.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank Janet J
Reviewed 15 May 2012

Stayed with the Walker clan for a week in late Feb and have to say it was a ronseal occasion... for those of you who dont know it "does what it says on the tin" . From arrival to departure was made to feel like part of the family with no request to big. Hosts, accomodation and location were just what i wanted, clean, no fuss, and authentic Antiguan! Can speak highly enough of them, will certainly return.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank GOH10
Reviewed 20 April 2012

I spent two nights here (17th and 18th of April) with 2 of my classmates. It was awesome and the owner (Lionel) showed us around. Lionel picked us up from the airport and took us to a grocery store and then to Burger King which was recently opened around 2 weeks ago. The rooms are big and were comfortable. I would recommend this stay to anyone and to everyone. It is right on the center of the island. However, for transportation it's easier to call a taxi. He told us how to navigate using the bus system but we were crunched for time. Lastly, I reserved a 2 bedroom place and it was taken when I made my reservation. To accommodate us, Lionel gave us 2 rooms and it was very nice of him. His wife and him are very nice people and great hosts. I might stay there again in December.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
3  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 23 November 2011

While searching for a place to stay in Antigua on the internet, I came across this place Lamblion Guest Apartment, I must say that our stay at Lamblion was a very enjoyable one,Mr and Mrs Walker are very genuine people who goes the extra mile to make sure that their guests are comfortable, the apartment was clean and nice a home away from home.I want to tell Mr Lionel and Lorilyn Walker, many,many thanks for this experience, We will be coming back soon to see you both, and we will share our experience with our friends and recommend Lamblion Apartment to our friends also as a place to vacation or do business
Thanks again,
The Small's

Room Tip: "Corner room are large and sunny
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JUDS365
Reviewed 11 November 2011

We have visited Antigua virtually every year since 2004, and have yet to see anywhere else that can beat the '' LambLion Guest Apartments '' for all round value for money and service, and we have always appreciated the consistently genuine and friendly hospitality of '' Lionel & Lorilyn ''.
These Apartments situated in a quiet and peacefull location are an excellent choice for the budget conscious Traveler on an extended Vacation or Business trip.
I would also recommend hiring a Car as part of the package, as this will enable you to access virtually anywhear on the Island within about 20 minuets.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank paulh171
Reviewed 19 March 2011

My wife and I found Lamblion Apts on the internet and decided to take a chance. We were pleased with our stay. We had a comfortable, clean, roomy one bedroom apartment at a very reasonable cost, which allowed us to stay on the island for three weeks. Our hosts were friendly and helpful. they were also able to rent us a car for our stay. (We met a couple on our flight to Antiqua who were staying at one of the all-inclusive resorts. It was costing them, for a five day stay, the same it was costing us for three week including the rental car.

The complex is still under contruction, which the owners plan to have completed by July 2011. It will then have eleven apartments, on three floors. This is not a place to stay if you need an ocean view, but it was an easy drive to many beaches and St. Johns. During out stay we got to meet other guests from Canada, St. Vincent, Grenada and Poland, which we found to be a travel plus.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
Starfish Jolly Beach Resort
Siboney Beach Club
Siboney Beach Club
#6 of 16 in St. John's

Been to LambLion Holiday Apartments? Share your experiences!