All reviews cable tv home away from home car rental walking distance close to town cleaning service the perfect place to stay full kitchen a great stay explore the island connies supermarket wifi airport taxi guesthouse antigua
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Perfect location. Close to town and in walking distance. Security. Well maintained. Friendly atmosphere. Handy laundermart. Cellphone provided. Will stay there again when visiting Antigua

Room tip: good size rooms, well air conditioned.
Date of stay: July 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank gloria-batchelor
Shirmique, Owner at Connie's Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us.

We very much enjoyed having you and your son stay with us as well. I was really glad that you had the chance to experience Carnival, Seafood Fest and Mango Fest. It was the perfect time of year to be in Antigua.

I will be looking forward to seeing you guys gain next summer!

Reviewed 23 August 2011

This was our 2nd stay at Connie's Comfort Suites and we thoroughly enjoyed each of our stays. This is a family owned business with great hospitality and surrounded by friendly locals. The suites are exactly how they are advertised, with beautiful shrubs and flowers surrounding the property. There is ample space to cook, and relax! There is a convenience store on site, offering the basics. Suites are located within walking distance to town, supermarkets and beaches. It is recommended to travel by car to visit each of the 365 beaches of your choosing while staying in Antigua.

Date of stay: February 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ange-Leo N

We here at Connie's really appreciate the positive feedback from your previous visits with us and I am looking forward to seeing you guys again soon.

I know that you will also be looking forward to getting out of the cold and coming back to your home away from home in the sun, sea and sand.

Reviewed 14 June 2011

I really enjoyed my stay at Connies,the whole team was welcoming and professional.
I got to view Antigua- my Fathers homeland, from a comfortable setting and always felt very safe in the surroundings. What was great, was that it's only 15mins walk to town, so you got to see local life!

J.Batchelor

Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Judithbatchelor
Reviewed 16 April 2011

We stayed for one week and the Hostess and staff were very friendly and helpful with some extra personal service when needed. The rates were very affordable, the room with a kitchen was clean. Very close to the downtown area you could walk. Free Wi Fi you just can,t beat. I highly recommend.

Date of stay: March 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank queenie140
Reviewed 22 March 2011

Connie's was Excellent! I actually contacted the Owner on her mobile phone to make a last minute reservation. The price extremely affordable, the service very personal (the hostess actually gave me some free Tilapia fish which i fried), the neighborhood residents are welcoming and friendly. Apartments are clean, close to airport and safe.

Date of stay: March 2011