The room was clean and big, but furnished a bit rustic. There wasn't any breakfast, but the room has a well equipped kitchen and there is a big grocery store close by. The location was convenient as it was still walkable distance to town and we enjoyed staying outside of the resort areas. The staff was friendly and they also did laundry for us and helped getting a rental car. We also asked them to help organize a day-trip to Barbuda. However, that didn't work out and in the end we had to take care of it ourselves. Overall, we would recommend it to stay. The value for the money and the location are good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connie's Comfort Suites is a beautiful Holiday Apartment offering modern, clean, and comfortable one-bedroom suites with air conditioning, cable TV and free Internet access. In addition, guests have access to a laundry, Internet cafe and an adjoining grocery store. We are within walking distance to St. John’s, the City Centre, various bus routes and two shopping areas; Woods Centre and Village Walk Commercial Centre. Located only 15 mins from the Airport as well as some of Antigua's finest beaches, Connie’s Comfort Suites is a great choice for any traveler. Being a family-run business, Connie’s has developed a reputation for being a home away from home, offering guests a personalized experience and the opportunity to enjoy true Antiguan culture and hospitality. The friendly staff is always willing to cater to the needs of our guests as highlighted in our Motto: "Your Comfort is Our #1 Priority". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Connie's Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. John's Comfort Suites
- Connie's Comfort Suites Antigua/Saint John Parish