We haven't long come back from 10 days at Jumby Bay-all i can say is WOW! i have been to Antigua before but this resort is the creme de la creme. I have never seen such crystal clear waters, and the staff, accomodation, spa and food were tip top.We took a boat trip around the entire island, which only proved to confirm my opionion that we were staying at the best part of the island.This was probably the most exspensive holiday we've ever had, but i have to say it was worth it. Would say this isnt really a family resort, but perfect for couples wishing to spend some quality time together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife a midst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Ebookers, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort Antigua/Saint John Parish