We went over the Easter period and had a courtyard suite overlooking the Ocean, our mistake was too not book one with a plunge pool as the terrace was in direct sunlight and a furnace.
The accomodation was perfect, well laid out and comfortable.
Food is the area that needed attention, breakfast needs work especially the fruit supplier, the barbecue was a disappointment, and the Fine dining was far too pretentious for our liking and wasn't necessary.
Beaches are unspoilt and quiet if you don't use the main one.
Mainly frequented by our US cousins the reviews led us to book, but we will be returning elsewhere next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 300-acre private island located just two miles off the coast of Antigua, Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort casts a spell of serene enchantment. A naturalist's haven that plays host to a variety of wildlife a midst the tropical foliage and pristine, white sand beaches, this all-inclusive hideaway is recognized world-wide as a private island resort paradise. With 40 luxurious resort rooms and suites, and a host of privately owned residences, Jumby Bay's exemplary hospitality is something that has long been lauded by the Caribbean's most discerning travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jumby Bay, a Rosewood Hotel St. John`s
- Jumby Bay Antigua
- Jumby Bay, A Rosewood Resort Antigua/Saint John Parish